What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (122 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this whole summer has had less humidity and milder temps.

it's been a bit less unbearable here in Baton Rouge as well

right now, the A/C in the 80 is getting too cold :D

Still in the 70's here in CT. I feel your pain with all that snow so early....I thought CT. was bad geez

Weighed my Land Cruiser

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

image-1037697204.jpg

Just picked her up from getting a new exhaust put on. Local custom welding shop in Raleigh. That was step 1 for my newly acquired 91 FJ80. Looking forward to getting into this thing a bit more.
As a side note, this forum (and this thread, especially) really get me excited to get her drinking right!
-Derek

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Still in the 70's here in CT. I feel your pain with all that snow so early....I thought CT. was bad geez

You thought CT was bad !?! :lol: CT isn't bad at all. I love the fall there....no fall here in CO. Summer straight to this....

20131004_084144_zps1b2c7268.jpg

Been lurking for a while, first post. Yanked my rear Diff. Lots of rust and broken mounts (Left swaybar mount, Panhard mount, pass side tracker bar and proportioning valve mount). Was gonna have a buddy fabricate new ones, but once I had it out, it became clear. Putting in a salvage housing.:wrench:

reardiff.jpg

Got the slee 4 inch lift to settle in. Before and after shot. Before: OME j fronts and medium rears, after: slee 4 inch front and 4 inch progressive heavy in the rear.

image-1429736081.jpg

image-968496488.jpg

Looks quite a bit taller with the Slee lift. You should throw in some 1" front spacers to level her out.IMO

We were in the 80s on Monday, 70s on Tuesday, 60s on Wednesday, 40s on Thursday, and we got 30 inches of snow yesterday. I guess Wednesday was fall.

NCM_0182.jpg

NCM_0176.jpg

We were in the 80s on Monday, 70s on Tuesday, 60s on Wednesday, 40s on Thursday, and we got 30 inches of snow yesterday. I guess Wednesday was fall.

Classic.

It was 86 deg. F here today in San Diego.

Looks quite a bit taller with the Slee lift. You should throw in some 1" front spacers to level her out.IMO

That pic is with it completely empty. No seats, no fridge, nothing. With just a few items it rides really well. Fully loaded for a long trip it is perfect.

Upper 80s here in San Jose as well :)

cruisermattress.jpg

Helped my brother-in-law move a bunch of crap.

cruisermattress.jpg

Fall colors + water = fun for the whole family...

image-2701436147.jpg

image-2701436147.jpg

Took my factory roof rack and wind deflector off the LX. Filled the holes sanded and rolled on Ace brand rust stop tinted to match my flares. Pretty close match. Waiting for my aluminum to come in to start building a roof rack.

image-4246020376.jpg

image-4133848186.jpg

image-957371204.jpg

Tough to make out but installed the subtank straps. Thanks cyclosteve!

Next up, wiring and cutting some exhaust supports for proper fit.

image-1586359428.jpg

IT WAS CRAZY!! i live in robinsdale area. if it wasnt for my 80 i would never have gotten anywhere...she paid for herself this week for sure! nice lookin truck by the way!

DSCN2291.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom