What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been too long..... Big Bear camping!

finally taking the plunge on regearing to 488's next week.

Trying to find some mod ideas to the slee rear tire ladder - seen people create small shelves that come down as a small cooking platform - can't locate so if anyone can point me in the right direction? I see a 6 month overland trip in my future next year.....

Two friends out had the new Rivian truck - one with the camppod setup thing - very impressed overall - starting to save some pennies for the 2nd Gen truck in a few years.....

IMG_4297.JPEG

Trying to find some mod ideas to the slee rear tire ladder - seen people create small shelves that come down as a small cooking platform - can't locate so if anyone can point me in the right direction? I see a 6 month overland trip in my future next year.....

Two friends out had the new Rivian truck - one with the camppod setup thing - very impressed overall - starting to save some pennies for the 2nd Gen truck in a few years.....

View attachment 3087374
What campsite did you stay at and would you recommend?

Wonder if him or @Feldrian is a better example how to give delta all the money? Lol
I'm confused - not sure how I'm supposed to take that. Am I supposed to apologize for buying well engineered products and bolting them on my truck?

I'm confused - not sure how I'm supposed to take that. Am I supposed to apologize for buying well engineered products and bolting them on my truck?

Jealousy is the truest form of flattery.

What an awesome store, I ended up with a stone glacier 0 degree Chilkoot bag. It's so nice!!!
I generally like to go more local but recently had a bad experience with $3200 of BOTE kayaks and they took them back no questions asked. Very good at returns if you make a bad choice, used or not.
Certainly gained some respect from me.

View attachment 3087374
Big bear is overcrowded....not a fan, maybe just a day trip to rock crawl @ Holcomb, GM, Dishpan and John Bull...

BillyGoat wasn't sure how to take the comment either

I decided Haters are going to hate :flipoff2:

One thing is for sure our Delta kitted rigs are freaking amazing. I'll pm you for a possible meet up, matter a fact maybe Delta kitted 80's need their own mud page and a meet up......

Well done on your build sir 🍻

I have never thought anything I have Delta is over priced or cost prohibitive. As you know it's awesome stuff, cry once buy once right

I appreciate the heck out of vendors for our 80 series like @NLXTACY and @Delta VS they can have my money any day of the week.

Cheers🍻:hillbilly:

I generally like to go more local but recently had a bad experience with $3200 of BOTE kayaks and they took them back no questions asked. Very good at returns if you make a bad choice, used or not.
Certainly gained some respect from me.

Yeah I like local too but no local stores carry a great selection of nice sleeping bags. All the local stores around me only sell cheap synthetic Chinese bags.

I also like Scheels because they have cool stuff but support the 2nd amendment, the constitution, and responsible land use for everyone.

You couldn't pay me to shop at REI.....

Got shipped the wrong ARP head studs so waiting impatiently!! Started assembling some of the ancillary stuff. Wife has decided she doesn’t want it so it will be posted for sale once it’s got a couple hundred miles on it.

View attachment 3087689

View attachment 3087690

View attachment 3087692
Been looking for a red one for my wife, I'll pm you.

Maybe we can work something out that you don't have to put it back together I'd want to go through the whole thing.

I f'd around. And then I found out.

:doh:

This was one of my favorite stickers, too.

:crybaby:
A0F5CFBA-6499-45DD-8A0A-6D6DA923542A.jpeg

More good…

Can’t upload

<fuggit>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom