What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They aren't? Damn, I've been doing it wrong for quite some time then....:slap:
View attachment 1875763
Paint on my truck is great minus the roof, and just this morning I thought about white going up there. I guess if it’s good for Dan truck it’s OK for mine. Lol

I’ll give you guys one guess at what I did today. Fun.

67EFE7E2-16C0-4D1A-9F13-8CAD75293764.jpeg

I’ll give you guys one guess at what I did today. Fun.

View attachment 1875969
You didn’t get a chance to put the jack under yet, you found a aqua colored coil thingy, and you used the strap to tie off to the tree because crime is bad in Auburn? And then you left hastily after the EPA gal started taking pictures of your blue towels oozing contaminants into the soil.

Looks like a Milwaukee cordless saw.

@RS6tofj80 I am curious how you like it? I have a Sthil as well but am going back and forth between the Dewalt or the Milwaukee cordless chainsaws.

View attachment 1875472
I am really impressed with the Milwaukee - it's spendy but the battery life is really good, to the point that unless I'm using it on larger than 8" stuff I almost never run out ..... be sure to get the larger battery - I have most of their other cordless stuff but find the smaller batteries will last less than a third of the big one and seem to provide less initial power as well.

E

sadly had to use the 80 to winch the Merc onto a flatbed ....... had to tow her over to Austin to get the intake gasket replaced. Hoping to pick her up this weekend..... upside is that their going to re-tune her on the dyno and finally install the lightweight driveshaft and a 15lb Braille to replace the 54lb anchor Merc Battery

IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1596.JPG
IMG_1597.JPG
IMG_1599.JPG

Great video.

Interesting using a piece of tube, I used a drill bit with a collar on it to set depth, I think your method does a better job, but I could drill faster as I went around the tire.

I put studs in mine with a similar pneumatic stud gun, but I had the tires aired up, it's a bit easier if you can have your body weight over the tires (above) and press down into them as you roll. It's been a while since I did them, but I remember my shoulders being sore at the end of 1000 studs (minus what I dropped and couldn't find)

I did the tires on my fat bike (4.0 x 26") this year as well, but with just a simple tool like a screwdriver to insert them.

It’s a special drill bit, but not for drill.

Tires not aired because tpms gauges not delivered yet. If it be aired it’s been more easy

I DD my 80.....but I'm only on 33's.......
Same here....33” MT’s, and I bitch about gas mileage! Lol... if I was on 35/37’s I’d be REALLY whining like a little kid! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom