What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wimps taking the by-pass :)
when he says bypass the main road(as he calls it) is a 6 ft tall active beaver dam with well..... 6ft of water on other side. LOL

Got out to run Schofield Pass/Devils Punchbowl up to Crystal City a few weekends ago before the first significant snow of the year set in. Had a great time and the 97 did great.

36713047464_d3f34ba4c8_h.jpg

Gotta go high here in the big girl and still pivoted on the slider.
37165521780_40855527fb_h.jpg

The sheer rockface in front of you forces you turn back downhill to squeeze through.
37375448596_3b194c07d6_h.jpg

From below the rock turn forcing you to drive over the boulder with the rear.
23570474228_2e883b56dc_z.jpg

Got out to run Schofield Pass/Devils Punchbowl up to Crystal City a few weekends ago before the first significant snow of the year set in. Had a great time and the 97 did great.

View attachment 1562056
Gotta go high here in the big girl and still pivoted on the slider.
View attachment 1562057

The sheer rockface in front of you forces you turn back downhill to squeeze through.
View attachment 1562058

From below the rock turn forcing you to drive over the boulder with the rear.
View attachment 1562063
I can't wait to get up that way & wheel! I lived in Durango, have camped,& have driven thru Colo. a bunch of times, but haven't ever got to wheel it.

I'm about 200 miles shy of the same mark and just hoping I can capture the moment!
I saw the odometer about 20 miles before the quarter million mark and thought to myself that I should try and grab a picture.....then totally forgot.

I saw the odometer about 20 miles before the quarter million mark and thought to myself that I should try and grab a picture.....then totally forgot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll probably do the very same thing! At least I attribute my forgetfulness to age! Don't know about you!! :) It may be several weeks for me as I don't drive the truck much.

My new-to-me 80 showed up this morning...
LLOvV
it's in fantastic shape, but needs a little cosmetic work, anyone interested in a set of 20" Method wheels and tires?! :eek:

What, and replace my blingy LX Chrome? No way! :rolleyes:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a write up about that!! I am super sketch about doing this job.
No loctite for this, right? Maybe change your write up and make a DVD instead.

No loctite for this, right? Maybe change your write up and make a DVD instead.
And then once the DVD is finished, go AWOL and don't send it out to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom