What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (67 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just about finished the pt kit in the 95'....got rained out. Ended with 6" over 2.5 days. I'll finish up this weekend... then...Im suppose to getting another 96' parts rig. More to follow I'm sure...

IMG_4846.JPG
IMG_4851.JPG
IMG_4870.JPG
Ran up pearl pass before the snow shuts her down, pretty slick the further I went up

The slee shortbus is the perfect front bumper. That is next on my list. I spent about an hour the other night looking at other bumpers and it was a complete waste of time.
Depends on your intended use for the vehicle.

They will be bolted on, similar to the Jeep XJ/ZJ panel armor. I'm sure he could make more as he'll have the basic design saved, but he will need a stock 80 for measurement, with and without flares (my fenders have been trimmed). I will bring it up to him when I pick up the truck in a few days and see what he thinks.
Mine can be used, if needed,as a stock, flareless example. A set of those would be perfect for us rock warriors.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My new-to-me 80 showed up this morning...
LLOvV
it's in fantastic shape, but needs a little cosmetic work, anyone interested in a set of 20" Method wheels and tires?! :eek:
bply5yf.jpg

eELfDzE.jpg
sweet

I thought there was someone on here from the TX gulf coast looking for blingy wheels and tires... It was a few months ago.

Yeah, she owns a surf shop. Haven’t seen her around much lately. Can’t remember her screen name. Maybe @Aloha Jen remembers. They are sisters from another mister.

Not really weekend but just finished up oil pump cover job tonight. Went pretty good, bump start method worked well. All 7 screws out on first try. So far so good on oil spots. Not sure how I will leave my scent now when out and about

Yeah, she owns a surf shop. Haven’t seen her around much lately. Can’t remember her screen name. Maybe @Aloha Jen remembers. They are sisters from another mister.
IslandCruiserTX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom