What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (58 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

installed new winch w 12k VRs and installed national luna dual battery and then tried em out in vermont

Wimps taking the by-pass :)

Welcome to the Sawtooths, I carry a silky brand katana boy folding saw to just for the falling trees here.
Did you get the 19 inch or the 25 inch? I have the 19 inch in love that! It seriously is almost as fast as a chainsaw.

USUALLY?!? That sounds like it would be terrifying if it didn't!

I didn't want to say without usually in case some rando pipes up with a "my 1988 Gremlin's retrofitted CC doesn't cancel when I hit the clutch, nor does the radio work at the same time as the wipers!". Just trying to do a little CYA. :D

I didn't want to say without usually in case some rando pipes up with a "my 1988 Gremlin's retrofitted CC doesn't cancel when I hit the clutch, nor does the radio work at the same time as the wipers!". Just trying to do a little CYA. :D

Totally useless trivia... but if we are using examples, the Gremlin ceased production in 1978 and AMC itself was gone by 1987.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled thread... :D

I took my kids to Wendy's because they wanted to drive "the big white car that can crush stuff".

Getting some stuff fabbed up. Coming soon...

Attach8799_20171024_221726.jpg

Did you get the 19 inch or the 25 inch? I have the 19 inch in love that! It seriously is almost as fast as a chainsaw.

I have the 25" katana boy xl for the truck and a 13" tsurugi with medium teeth as a saw for the moto.

Totally useless trivia... but if we are using examples, the Gremlin ceased production in 1978 and AMC itself was gone by 1987.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled thread... :D
I was going to use Civic or similar but decided to use something more obscure. Should have known to go earlier. Shame on me.

Can you get them without the laser cut letters?

I'm sure. I actually asked him to put his logo on there, help spread the word and promote a small local business. It's still TBD if he will make these a production piece, especially since the template (my truck) has had quite a bit of fender trimming. I took him the lights I wanted to use and he's building it around those.

AAD4F4E0-626A-46AC-9BBA-E2CFEAC55E4A.jpeg
Happened over the weekend but I didn’t get a pic....hit that 1/4 million mile mark.

I like those how will they fasten? Think he will make another set?

They will be bolted on, similar to the Jeep XJ/ZJ panel armor. I'm sure he could make more as he'll have the basic design saved, but he will need a stock 80 for measurement, with and without flares (my fenders have been trimmed). I will bring it up to him when I pick up the truck in a few days and see what he thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom