What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

df559-03687547-adf8-471f-9d3b-3b5ce8da18f1.jpg

Last edited:

Wow…I have so many questions for these guys. Can’t figure out if they are in a closed building or not. And not wearing a respirator either. Net results look to be very good

Wow…I have so many questions for these guys. Can’t figure out if they are in a closed building or not. And not wearing a respirator either. Net results look to be very good
I'm guessing OSHA doesn't enforce things in Nepal 🤣

Or why skim the whole door in filler, just to sand it completely bare on 80% of the door? Honestly don't know, maybe that's the right way to do it. I know a good number of Nepalese painters here in CO :D

I'm guessing OSHA doesn't enforce things in Nepal 🤣
I’m working in a factory that sprays Nitrocellulose all day every day. They have a system that pulls in clean air and pumps it into the building and the exhaust draws so fast that your lungs are unable to overcome the force needed to inhale the toxic molecules. Nobody is required to wear a mask because we test at 6 parts per billion. Well under Osha standards. In fact it’s unlawful for them to force us to wear masks because your lung capacity may not be enough to overcome the filters and you can have long term loss of oxygen which causes other health problems. Technology is incredible today.

It's in an outdoor area, covered. But for sure that guy is breathing in a lot of nasty stuff. His choice I guess.

This because the hi-lo shifter dropped into the case.

View attachment 3009797
I was closing mine up after a rebuild and dropped the shifter back into the case too. Luckily I was able to pull it straight back out with a strong magnet. Now, I know to put a tape tag on the end so it doesn’t drop…

Love it. But you are gonna catch a little hell with that breather. It's a bit pricey but this engine needs a cold air intake. I don't mean to be mean, but the heat coming off the exhaust manifold is a big deal. Welcome to team Sniper! Looks so clean. One step at a time.
All good, no offense taken! Just needed something that fit and could get me by for the time being.

Eventually it’ll get a 5-1/8 carb hat routed to a snorkel once I get the new fender mounted and cut. Lots of body work to be done now :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom