What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally completed my rear bumper
IMG_2917x.JPG

Wired up a 7 and 4 pin and a 50A Anderson connector power point to fuel the trailer. Flush mount so I don't pinch the wires off off road.

F530FA47-CB6C-4F40-832A-FFC3346D4DFB.jpeg

2FA02A61-406C-4E87-8224-52C3CAD239C1.jpeg

3BF84AAD-AB6B-40DF-912E-964FB499F5E9.jpeg

coil springs has my vote!

Had the timing belt, water pump, and other bits replaced for a painful price.

Had the timing belt, water pump, and other bits replaced for a painful price.

If you don’t mind sharing, where did you take it and what did they charge you? What all did you have done with the timing belt and water pump?

If you don’t mind sharing, where did you take it and what did they charge you? What all did you have done with the timing belt and water pump?

Lexus of Birmingham and it was 1660.00 out the door. They did the timing belt, water pump, fan belt, all the related pulleys, and Toyota red coolant.

Please report back your impressions.
Got it installed today. Overall very impressed... it's an FDM part has really good layer adhesion, and the top surface has a nice texture to it. Almost looks like it's been vapor honed.. I had to sand down my dual battery switch a little as that opening appears to have built a little on the small side.
IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3611.jpg
IMG_3612.jpg
IMG_3613.jpg
IMG_3614.jpg

All of the other stock switches fit. I was able to get back the rheostat as I'd abandoned that one inside the dash to use that spot for a light bar. And now the bezel holes are too small for the light bar switches I have, so I need to figure out something else here- not running a light bar at the moment so nbd. And on the old bezel I mangled that opening larger to cram that light bar switch in there... I also lost another small toggle switch too in the transition which I'd snuck in next to the mirror control on the old bezel... but those are just bumper lights so again not a huge deal.. just two things I need to figure out.

Anyone know what switch fits the smaller hole on the top of the bezel?

hooking up the new..
IMG_3615.jpg

light bar swith doesn't fit
IMG_3616.jpg

My old bumper light switch
IMG_3617.jpg
IMG_3618.jpg

New bezel installed
IMG_3619.jpg

Realized Coastal offroad skid plates will not work with front sway bar. Just a heads up for anyone who was thinking about these.

I may be able to cut off wheel a portion out of the side ribs to fit. Anyone else have this issue? Like the feeling of having my front sway bar on but also haven't driven with no front and only rear. Only tried no front and no rear and that was scary sometimes.

20191011_175908.jpg

20191011_180220.jpg

20191011_175854.jpg

All of the other stock switches fit. I was able to get back the rheostat as I'd abandoned that one inside the dash to use that spot for a light bar. And now the bezel holes are too small for the light bar switches I have, so I need to figure out something else here- not running a light bar at the moment so nbd. And on the old bezel I mangled that opening larger to cram that light bar switch in there... I also lost another small toggle switch too in the transition which I'd snuck in next to the mirror control on the old bezel... but those are just bumper lights so again not a huge deal.. just two things I need to figure out.

Anyone know what switch fits the smaller hole on the top of the bezel?

hooking up the new..
View attachment 2106021
light bar swith doesn't fit
View attachment 2106022
My old bumper light switch
View attachment 2106023View attachment 2106024
New bezel installed
View attachment 2106025
That smaller hole above the battery switch is for a battery voltage gauge to go into so you know what the voltage on your 2nd battery is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom