What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What did you use? I need to step up to something more aggressive to get rid of my pinstripes
2647F083-A550-4EDB-BE0E-60B2D6A0AF86.jpeg

and lots of different types of microfiber towels for each step. The pads are by Lake Country, their Force Hybrid pads. The coating by Dr Beasleys is a very entry level coating (not sure I would really classify as a coating but they know their stuff) it’s really just wipe on wipe off but works well. I usually buy most things through Autogeek.com
If you’re ever down in CO, I’ll do it for you....

View attachment 2115457
and lots of different types of microfiber towels for each step. The pads are by Lake Country, their Force Hybrid pads. The coating by Dr Beasleys is a very entry level coating (not sure I would really classify as a coating but they know their stuff) it’s really just wipe on wipe off but works well. I usually buy most things through Autogeek.com
If you’re ever down in CO, I’ll do it for you....

See you in June!

Last edited:
I removed the plastics and cut my fenders so it opened it up a lot. I have around 3” of lift

I removed the plastics and cut my fenders so it opened it up a lot. I have around 3” of lift
@Vlad I knew you were flareless, and filled the gazillion holes (many moons ago). Is that all (fender flare removal) or additional fender trimming too after flare removal?

I dig your fender badge! Well done!!

I cut metal after I removed the flares. Probably 3.5" all around plus the wing on the Iron Man bumper.

I cut metal after I removed the flares. Probably 3.5" all around plus the wing on the Iron Man bumper.
and you sourced all your Ironman bits from Down Undah back in the day, didn't you. And now with Ironman 4x4 America, those bits are easier to come by. . . ?

Rad, your rig is the marketing ;)
1572020832939.png

Last edited:
and you sourced all your Ironman bits from Down Undah back in the day, didn't you. And now with Ironman 4x4 America, those bits are easier to come by. . . ?
Yeah, I slow boated all that stuff in back in 2010.

@Vlad Who was the U.S. contact for Ironman stuff back in the day? I ordered some 80 springs and a full Mitsu Pajero lift back in the day and the guy was super helpful, but I can't remember his name to save my life. I have been contemplating calling them up in regards to a 120 front bumper, but I don't think it is the same "Ironman" it was.

Eli back then. Luke Schnacke And Chris Miller these days.

Thanks, Eli rings a bell for sure. Is it now a completely different company?

Independent now

Thanks, Eli rings a bell for sure. Is it now a completely different company?
Or is ironman 4x4 American a State-side distributor of the Aussie stuff?

King springs (for suby) we're the same, back in the day, people had to order from Down Under and it co$t, now there are US distributors (e.g. Rallitek and Primitive Racing) and they're so much more common.

Independent now
Independent like divorced from Ironman Australia, or just a local distributor? Many of their YT videos about products are Aussie....
Some local (Miller's a good salesman, and wrench, per YT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom