What did you do to your pig today? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took me back to the Ozark Music Festival in 1974 at Mo. State fairgrounds.

I was working side gigs as security at most of the music happenings around that time. I can't remember why I didn't work that one, but did all of the Chuck Berry festivals at his farm. Good times for sure. :smokin:

Piggie doing a little work today
CE50551E-3CDE-4777-9F5A-8BDBB416B61D.jpeg
2269DDB6-7404-41AC-A19C-86E2BA4C938B.jpeg

I was working side gigs as security at most of the music happenings around that time. I can't remember why I didn't work that one, but did all of the Chuck Berry festivals at his farm. Good times for sure. :smokin:
You say you don’t remember being there. We talked land cruisers( mainly 40’s ) between Marshal Tucker and Waylon Jennings. You must be getting old, maybe time for the Ginko or Prevegen?😂

Spent some time in the shop doing a little organizing. Hoping to pull AuPig‘s body inside soon to move forward On the project. Doors open, tunes turned up. Lynard Skinner was on doing Freebird. Of course I had to crank it up. Took me back to the Ozark Music Festival in 1974 at Mo. State fairgrounds. Ended up dancing like no one was looking. Great afternoon and memories.

Sounds just about like a perfect day...

Someone should have warned me . that my 5am trip in this morning the headlights could go out from excessive snow .... made for an exciting trip at one point the front of the pig was solid a foot thick off the winch

20210316_063613.jpg

20210316_063632.jpg

Following along here. I'm going with stock plus shackles. Will need to decide on a tire size. Those are 285/75r16 yes?
Tires mounted. 285/75/16 16x7 Smoothies. 3 7/8" Backspace.

File_000 (1).jpeg

File_000 (2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom