1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you working on?

Discussion in 'PA- Keystone Cruisers' started by crawlin40, Feb 3, 2011.

1. dci blair

dci blair

Funny how things work out. I used to get aggravated/upset if there wasn't something German in my bays at work. As of late this situation is more common than not, and I'm totally fine with that.

IMG_8332.JPG

Jakes40, Crusha, Pacer and 2 others like this.
  2. jamarquardt22

jamarquardt22

More member rigs?

3. dci blair

dci blair

100 is a buddy's, the 80 is a random customer.

4. caz

caz Keystone Cruisers SILVER Star

Got my '96 axle swapped into the '01 and will hopefully be tearing the elocker axle down in the next few days for the refresh

20170823_213829.jpg

5. Cass007

Cass007

Media:
    Albums:
    Replacing the blown radiator in the LX450

... and searching for the massive oil leak as well :mad:

Cleaning out the sludge/rust fest in the cooling system of the Cruiser I picked up to turn into a wheeler

Priority is also getting the new Cruiser PA inspection ready. Fixed the hood and hood latch, had a new windshield installed, plumbed the lines and drilled holes in the hood for sprayer nozzles (waiting on factory nozzles, do NOT buy the ebay ones).

Need to figure out Airbag code 31, cruise control code 14 and a constant on ABS light. Jumper gave me no ABS code, but the light is on. Finally, need to bondo over and smooth out the holes from the fender flares.

Jakes40 likes this.
  6. jamarquardt22

jamarquardt22

got a android phone? Check out the app torque, and get the obd2 transmitter

7. Crusha

Crusha Self-censoring my mud posts... SILVER Star

Man, that is NASTY!

8. Cass007

Cass007

Media:
    Albums:
    Forgot to mention the OBD port is dead as well on the Cruiser. This may require some professional help. I've checked all the fuses and such and they all seem fine. Maybe one of the large amp fuses is cooked and all this stuff is on the same fuse? Have a new fuseible link to install, but when I tried to remove the old one the battery cable mount began to shear off, so I need to be prepared to replace the entire piece before trying again.

Anyone know off hand what all the fusible links control? The truck starts and runs just fine and everything seems to have power, doors, windows, sunroof, radio, lighter socket ... just no OBD port and the ABS and Airbag lights on. I have a scan tool, but it doesn't power up at all when I plug it in.

9. Cass007

Cass007

Media:
    Albums:
    Enjoy your trip Crusha !!

The pics of the sludge are from the new Cruiser, how it was running without overheating is a mystery to me. I drove it 7 hours straight back from North Carolina like that!!

Radiator swap was going to be quick on the LX, but saw all that oil and am now thinking about really tearing into it and doing a solid rebuild, just need to have the Cruiser available for the winter first.