For Sale Ultra Rare 1964 FJ40 rear view mirror. $300.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thecrazygreek

A.K.A. TheCraftyGreek
Threads
Yes,

This is the correct small rear view mirror as found on the very early rigs. Its in great shape. These just don't come up for sale.

$300.00 OBO

20180217_194459.jpg
20180217_194440.jpg

Sub’d.

Wow! And those aren’t even the rarest of the rarest.

Money is in the bank... so its sold...
Ive never seen one for sale before, and the only one I have ever seen in person is the one I just sold. It was / is in great shape for its age. I may trace the bracket before I ship it off. Just in case...

Im actually looking into creating a replica set just like the oem version. Seems to be some demand as I have recieved many inquires about this mirror.

Stay tuned... :)

Don't make them _too_ good. ;)

And perhaps Vader lights while your at it?
Aye!

And one that fit these holes, a small window of 65’s fell in this design. I know at least one mudder who has one in his rig lol.
C829918D-02C8-46BB-9C88-86FCAD29CA8B.jpeg

I thought this one I have was for an Fj45LV wagon but kinda looks like it would fit those holes. Maybe it fits a 25 series as well?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have one identical to the post above. I’m not opposed to selling it. Possibly a Vader Light too

As I mentioned above, I need the 2 hole version like the one that started this thread. I’m not in a position to spend a lot on one right now, so if anyone has an affordable one that needs restored, with bad, cracked or even missing glass, send me a PM.

Im actually looking into creating a replica set just like the oem version. Seems to be some demand as I have recieved many inquires about this mirror.

Stay tuned... :)

I’ve found a ton of very (near identical) mirrors at swap meats over the years. The only difference is the shaft. Not sure what’s they’re from, but there’s a ton out there. I think the only thing that would need to be made is a correct shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom