Turbo 3fe. Build. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey guys just wanted to pass by and share some pics on a 3fe build a buddy of mine is doing.

This build is just for fun.

For all updates feel free to check out www.instagram.com/pr_cruisers

We started by borrowing a 3fe head to work with more space out of the truck. We decided tu ise the stock exaust manifold and build a custom down pipe
21DE06A6-8024-44A9-9EF2-6073A4B8ECD2.jpeg

C2A78114-7E99-4A6B-9637-A32E8BA4750D.jpeg

C787E60C-FFBE-42BC-B59C-1EFF2F6D2930.jpeg
2F56C60C-A74F-453D-812B-D14D15BDDD14.jpeg

Once everything was tacked in place. Welding time.

A540CCF6-37EA-48C3-94C3-6E05143F53CF.jpeg

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Now this is as far as it is right now i will be posting furthur updates... you can also follow my instgram PR_cruisers or FB (PR built 4x4) witch also will have updates on all the builds we got going on atm for entertainment

Looks good, but how can it possibly work properly without laser cutting or cnc milling little logos on every single piece he touched? (wink!)

He may have been better to produce his own exhaust manifold to shorten things up, or modify/flip the stock one.

With nickel iron rod and getting a lot of heat into the exhaust manifold it should be fine, and a bit quicker to spool than with the longer piece of piping, actually less heat in the engine compartment too.

Don't take my comments negatively though, looks good, glad to see someone turboing a 3FE.

Dude. Been waiting for someone to do another one of these. So awesome. Hopefully I’ll be able to follow suit sooner rather than later. Good work.

Looks good, but how can it possibly work properly without laser cutting or cnc milling little logos on every single piece he touched? (wink!)

He may have been better to produce his own exhaust manifold to shorten things up, or modify/flip the stock one.

With nickel iron rod and getting a lot of heat into the exhaust manifold it should be fine, and a bit quicker to spool than with the longer piece of piping, actually less heat in the engine compartment too.

Don't take my comments negatively though, looks good, glad to see someone turboing a 3FE.
All the contrary. I apreciate the inout.

It would. Not sure how your gonna crank the fuel up to match the air. I wonder if an air to fuel ratio gauge could be incorporated?

Might wanna watch the engine temps till you get fuel adjusted, an intercooler should knock it down just a pinch too, but your gonna have to play with the fuel to get it running properly.

It would. Not sure how your gonna crank the fuel up to match the air. I wonder if an air to fuel ratio gauge could be incorporated?

Might wanna watch the engine temps till you get fuel adjusted, an intercooler should knock it down just a pinch too, but your gonna have to play with the fuel to get it running properly.
Well figuring that the 3fe runs rich so we wanted to see how she ran... we are curently looking for options for injectors... a donated intercooler just arrived so will be fitted soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom