Turbo 3fe. Build.

Did you use a air fuel ratio gauge?
Independent wideband to gauge... was reading a good mix. My guess HG was about to go anyway. The head was in bad shape. Said by the machine shop. Luckily the Head that was used for the initial mock-up was in better shape... who knew...

fjbj40

Hmmm, I wonder if the thought of slapping in a 1FZ-FE in there ever crossed the OP's mind!
Why would one do that? If you were going to go through the engine swap process the smart thing to do would be a diesel.

I think a turbo 3fe is a great idea, so many 3fe haters out there! The 1FZ-FE is more complicated, more basic is better. The cost of an engine swap is much higher than improving what is there.

Rock on with the turbo 3fe!

Why would one do that? If you were going to go through the engine swap process the smart thing to do would be a diesel.

I think a turbo 3fe is a great idea, so many 3fe haters out there! The 1FZ-FE is more complicated, more basic is better. The cost of an engine swap is much higher than improving what is there.

Rock on with the turbo 3fe!
What he said. ^

another detail to lower temp was eliminating the. Water lines between the thermostat housing and the Tbody. Looking to avoid hot water constantly flowing around it

Top Bottom