Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm kinda heads down with final trip prep (plus the day job) but just wanted to say that I'm thrilled with the end results. I'll try to add close ups of my rear (hah) when we're back from Mexico.

I'm kinda heads down with final trip prep (plus the day job) but just wanted to say that I'm thrilled with the end results. I'll try to add close ups of my rear (hah) when we're back from Mexico.

Thanks Cole, it was a pleasure dealing with you. Let me know if you need anything and look forward to working on the front for you.

Jason

The boys down by Baja Sur. Hopefully they stopped for lunch at the Ana Bar for carnitas and margs by Los Cocos.

J

imagejpeg_0_04.jpg

Attach0.jpg

All,

I'm not taking any further orders for a bit. I'm currently 19 weeks out and I have 2- Y60 Safari Patrols and a Benz GD250 Wolf coming in at the end of August for complete custom builds with trailers and one may turn into a removable canopy rig. So, that will most likely take me into December/Jan '19....

I will build extra fronts and rears if/as time allows and post up when they are ready for sale.

Thank you for all the interest and support.

Jason

I want one!! Assuming that's a hidden winch mount :D:D:D

If it is, can I call dibs on that one?

Is that the one for the 200? Finished pics please!

Will it work with the earlier MY vehicles?

All,

I'm not taking any further orders for a bit. I'm currently 19 weeks out and I have 2- Y60 Safari Patrols and a Benz GD250 Wolf coming in at the end of August for complete custom builds with trailers and one may turn into a removable canopy rig. So, that will most likely take me into December/Jan '19....

I will build extra fronts and rears if/as time allows and post up when they are ready for sale.

Thank you for all the interest and support.

Jason

Yikes. Time to take on a apprentice or two!

I want one!! Assuming that's a hidden winch mount :D:D:D

If it is, can I call dibs on that one?

This is the prototype that will get fit on a '16 tomorrow or Saturday. Once I get it dialed in I plan to run 10 of these for stock. Just need a few more days.

Is that the one for the 200? Finished pics please!

Will it work with the earlier MY vehicles?

The aluminum crash bars and frame mounting are the same for the Gen 1 and 2. I will try and get a Gen 1 test fit in the next 3 weeks and report back.

Hell yeah!!!!
Looks awesome brother.

Thanks S, what are you doing in the 200 section... looking for your next cruiser. Maybe the little lady will get one soon?

J

Awesome....can I pay pal you now.....:)

Awesome....can I pay pal you now.....:)

Let me get it fit and see where everything is. I need to do my final pricing as well. I'll probably start an independent thread for these since I have so many interested people. Things tend to get lost in the general offering threads.

J

Fit up is done and changes are made to the CAD files. I'll re-cut and bend on Monday afternoon after my switch module for my table is swapped out.

Fits in there nicely.

More to come.

J

Awesome! I'm very interested in one for my 16.

NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

If you want a bumper let me know and we can discuss options and timelines.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jason

WTF... Geez I hope it's not Trail Gear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom