Toyota sale, 25% off wholesale and free shipping WOW (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001LC

SILVER Star
Threads
Last edited:
Really great deals! Set of tie rod ends for $100 is a steal. The web developer needs to work on their vehicle filters though lol. I think a 2WD 5.7l 100 series would be pretty cool

1692732352395.png

1692732063402.png

Last edited:
To bad I missed this I have 1k in parts in transit

@2001LC Probably should amend this to state that this is available at other delears. At least the 3 in Atlanta are showing this same discount, too. Of course I'll order elsewhere to avoid taxes, but we already know what type of damage we inflicted on Eric the first time around...

@2001LC Thank you so much for the heads up and all the other useful info you share on here.

Also the website is broken and not showing any parts for me... to many users online lol?

I noticed this quirk on the Marietta Toyota site. If you had a vehicle selected and entered the correct, vehicle specific PN, it would not pull up in the search. If you removed your vehicle (In this case a '06 LC) then the item you searched for would pull up. Totally counterintuitive but that's how it behaved.

Also, using that same logic, the PN would not pull up at all on the Decatur Toyota site when it did on the Marietta Toyota. Wonder if they are somehow 'throttling' the parts you can find and/or apply to your cart for the discount?

@2001LC Probably should amend this to state that this is available at other delears. At least the 3 in Atlanta are showing this same discount, too. Of course I'll order elsewhere to avoid taxes, but we already know what type of damage we inflicted on Eric the first time around...
Go where you like. I like Decatur. Why, he'll (Eric) show more parts available and repack. Goo back to the thread of last years sale. You find many how used other than Decatur, complain about damage FDS. FDS from any other Toyota Dealership, will be damaged in shipping.
@2001LC Thank you so much for the heads up and all the other useful info you share on here.

Also the website is broken and not showing any parts for me... to many users online lol?
I've tried some of those others in the past. The minute I ask they repack FDS (aka CV) or other parts, they CXL the order, saying out of stock (Laziness is what that is).

Eric at Decatur Toyota (as I stated) and anyone that has ordered from him knows, he repacks. Not only does he repack, he the best at it. You'll find may parts at these others say "not available" that are at Decatur Toyota. Why, they know unless repacked, they will be damaged.

These Toyota web pages are all near useless, for part numbers. They are all from Toyota, not the Dealerships. Although adding your VIN # to order, does insure the part will be correct when shipped.

I use www.Partsouq.com for part numbers, not these Toyota web pages!

Sale end 8/24/23

Eric at Toyota of Decatur. Is the only Toyota parts guy I know of, that takes the time to repack. Even front drive shafts (CV) and rack & pinions come undamaged.

I've already gotten 3 of 4 orders from last weeks 15%. Looks like I need to make room for more parts!...
Were $300 OEM FDS ever a thing in the history of the LC100? And I thought $400 awhile ago was a good deal!

I used the Decatur location. My truck is too old to use the drop down menus so I just put in my OEM part numbers and they all went through. It wanted me to input VIN but that was too old so I had to check the box that they were not responsible for sending parts that don't fit.

Everything went in no problem and I got an order confirmation. Then I got an email with the invoice.

The next day I got email that it was shipped and later that day I got a UPS tracking email.

So far so good. Thanks again for posting.

I also checked out as guest if that matters.

Last edited:
Was very hard to get the web site to work, looked up all the numbers on partsouq. but I pick up some parts for my Tundra.
Took a few tries to get it to take my shipping address 🤷‍♂️

Was very hard to get the web site to work, looked up all the numbers on partsouq. but I pick up some parts for my Tundra.
Took a few tries to get it to take my shipping address 🤷‍♂️
Yes everything is there but it will not take my billing address. Very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom