top places to get body work (FJ40 in Texas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to this so sorry guys and gals if this has been posted or I just did not do my home work correctly. I just got a 1973 FJ 40 and it needs alot of body work.

I leave in Houston TX so I was hopping if there are any recommendations to where to get body work done in TX?
Thanks for the help

At the risk of being politically incorrect, my experience here in north Texas is that a good Mexican-run body shop knows more about 40's than their anglo counterparts. Presumably because 40's are more common in Mexico. If you want the name of the one I have used in Fort Worth to fix some trail damage and been happy with, I will give it to you - but he's not cheap and won't do half-measures or quick work. Not to mention a five-hour drive for you to get there.

At the risk of being politically incorrect, my experience here in north Texas is that a good Mexican-run body shop knows more about 40's than their anglo counterparts. Presumably because 40's are more common in Mexico. If you want the name of the one I have used in Fort Worth to fix some trail damage and been happy with, I will give it to you - but he's not cheap and won't do half-measures or quick work. Not to mention a five-hour drive for you to get there.

Thank you that helps alot I keep that in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom