T-Shirts are ready. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where do I send my money? I need a sleeveless shirt to show off my explosive forearm pump because f*** power steering.

-

5CE0D1CE-3837-46B1-895C-B64519552685.jpeg

Received my T-shirts. Look great. Well done. Thanks

After the ultimate scavenger hunt I finally have my shirts! They were delivered on Jan 28th. My clinic is suite 350, but they were delivered to suite 305. No big deal, I’ll go to 305 and get them. walked over and...
39157276-65FC-45D9-B659-CD2BC5DF2981.jpeg

DAMMIT! They moved.

I called their new location to see if they were forwarded, but they didn’t have them. I tried going to my building leasing office, but their office has been closed since Dec 1st and are working remotely. Went to maintenance office last Friday, but the guy who had access to keys was off for the weekend. Monday morning maintenance says they got into mailbox, but my box wasn’t there. Grrr. started trying to call local post office to see where the shirts were actually delivered, but their phone rings 15 times then disconnects. I called multiple times throughout the day but same result. Today I started stalking the mail room to try and catch the mail delivery person. I wend down the 3 floors and back up every 15 minutes for 3 hours with no luck. I had given up, but as I was leaving for the day I heard so coming from the mailroom and there was the carrier. I explained the situation, and it turns out since my box was oversized the carrier put it in a big lockbox and put the lockbox key in suite 305’s mailbox. Maintenance never checked the lockbox even though the key was in the mailbox they looked in. After 4 days I finally recovered the wayward shirts!
DCD68128-9168-4B5F-A711-75DD59C83828.jpeg

Are there 2 xl available ??

After the ultimate scavenger hunt I finally have my shirts! They were delivered on Jan 28th. My clinic is suite 350, but they were delivered to suite 305. No big deal, I’ll go to 305 and get them. walked over and...
View attachment 2573649
DAMMIT! They moved.

I called their new location to see if they were forwarded, but they didn’t have them. I tried going to my building leasing office, but their office has been closed since Dec 1st and are working remotely. Went to maintenance office last Friday, but the guy who had access to keys was off for the weekend. Monday morning maintenance says they got into mailbox, but my box wasn’t there. Grrr. started trying to call local post office to see where the shirts were actually delivered, but their phone rings 15 times then disconnects. I called multiple times throughout the day but same result. Today I started stalking the mail room to try and catch the mail delivery person. I wend down the 3 floors and back up every 15 minutes for 3 hours with no luck. I had given up, but as I was leaving for the day I heard so coming from the mailroom and there was the carrier. I explained the situation, and it turns out since my box was oversized the carrier put it in a big lockbox and put the lockbox key in suite 305’s mailbox. Maintenance never checked the lockbox even though the key was in the mailbox they looked in. After 4 days I finally recovered the wayward shirts!
View attachment 2573657
I would frame them and hang em on the wall. Geez what a pain

Gordon,
been missing you, busy?
Yes. Thanks for asking. Still healthy Cross my fingers. Starting to come out of a work fog. Not complaining mind you. l feel blessed that I’m working. Jonesing for a road trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom