Builds Stretched 1-Ton FJ40 (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, Woody. How are they on the pavement?
I have the 35" MT02 DOT version on my FZJ80, likes to be a little high on street pressure, but they have worn great. Top speed with the buggy is about 20mph...lol

Lite Brite swore by there Milestars till they got sponsored by Nitto
Kevin/Brittney are good friends, they have nothing bad to say about the Milestars....but decided they didn't want to be the KOH testers.

Kevin/Brittney are good friends, they have nothing bad to say about the Milestars....but decided they didn't want to be the KOH testers.
Agree they had nothing but good to say about them

Hi everyone. I am considering the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT. Let me know if you have run these. I’ve never run a Mickey Thompson tire.

I am also looking at the Nittos and the Patagonia MT02. The MTRs and Pro Comp tires are out of stock in my area.

Last edited:
One down, four to go. I found this on Craigslist and it should make for a good spare.

0273AB04-8FEA-4D53-9EB2-4E03DC7CE87A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all LS swap guys following Mike’s build what are you doing with the vapor purge hose. Deleting it or running a fuel line to a charcoal canister? Thanks.

I will post pics tomorrow. You must not be at that point in your build yet.
I’m nowhere close. I plan to wire and plumb the engine after the suspension and body are done. It’s taking a lot longer then I had anticipated given that I am only able to get 7-8 days of work done each month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom