Builds Spyduh's LX450 Build (Motor Rebuild + Wits End Turbo Kit) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is an added step of relocating the charcoal canister and fuse block if you want to use the left fender washer bottle. Landtank back in the day made a bracket to relocate the canister and you can still get the factory fuse block mounting bracket...but I don’t think the charcoal canister bracket is available anymore...would need to fab something up.

There is an added step of relocating the charcoal canister and fuse block if you want to use the left fender washer bottle. Landtank back in the day made a bracket to relocate the canister and you can still get the factory fuse block mounting bracket...but I don’t think the charcoal canister bracket is available anymore...would need to fab something up.
Link me please to more info. I would love to do that. Actually I would use the factory bottle for the Meth kit.
Then I move this Amazon washer bottle back to the left side upper pass corner.

if brackets are still available I could turn on the CC mounts again.

if brackets are still available I could turn on the CC mounts again.
Part Number: 82615-60010
I just ordered one up...would be great to have the lanktank CC bracket. I installed the little napa bottle but it's tiny and i'm not a fan of the mount design...its too cheaply made for my nice LX.

I'm still 5 steps behind.. while I am staring a new job and finishing up the suspension, and interior, and bumpers/sliders.

Good news I suppose is that y'all will have this all dialed in when I'm done. Wish I got in the 80 game sooner,
It doesn't all happen over night. At least for most unless you're loaded and pay for labor!

Took me 5 years to get where my rig is now and a lot of blood sweat and tears. I did 100% of the installs myself with help from my buddies for big jobs I needed a hand with.

You got the part number for both of the tanks? Are they still avail new?

Looks like inside fender is discontinued
JAR ASSY, WINDSHIELD WASHER

I don’t have the PNs on me but I believe they are NLA. @Delta VS has a replacement tank but I don’t think it includes the fender tank portion.

I don’t have the PNs on me but I believe they are NLA. @Delta VS has a replacement tank but I don’t think it includes the fender tank portion.
That is correct

Do you know how much your tank holds? Looking like it’s going to be my best option.
Can figure that out on Monday and let you know. Might need a reminder though!

Amazon bottle works in the same spot as @Briano. Used a spacer and a longer bolt for the bracket. Its a really small bottle but its better than zero washer fluid. This will work for Dual battery turbo owners.

View attachment 2211359

View attachment 2211361

Thanks for the info on this washer bottle. Is it also half gal cap and how strong is the pump? I have 4runner sprayers and the original pump doesn't have enough pressure for the extra holes in the nozzles.

Could you provide us a faraway pic of this area please?

Thanks.

ps I just rebuilt my PS pump and hoping like hell it'll do the trick!!

Thanks for the info on this washer bottle. Is it also half gal cap and how strong is the pump? I have 4runner sprayers and the original pump doesn't have enough pressure for the extra holes in the nozzles.

Could you provide us a faraway pic of this area please?

Thanks.

ps I just rebuilt my PS pump and hoping like hell it'll do the trick!!
Strong. Im using Tundra 2006 nozzle sprayers which are a great upgrade. Flat spray pattern and wide enough to reach end to end on the glass. I hooked up only one fill motor(front) and Teed off the rear. Sprays all 3 nozzles with no issues at the same time. I'm going to rehook everything correctly today using the oem rear sprayer motor for independent function.

FYI RHD washer tanks that mount on the LHD fender are totally still available from Toyota. Two part numbers so two versions, in stock at Toyota and cheaper than some 3rd party who bought it from Toyota sells it for.

Cheers

Wired Switch Pro and the relays with old school switches I had in the dash. Both work independently. Switch can turn onoff and inside dash switch onoff. Pretty cool. Took forever. Made my own custom bracket for the ground and fuse block. Bent my AC lines and AC dryer as high as I can to protect it from rocks. Wired up my LEDs again (front rack, bumper and rear rack). Wired up the dual batts and isolator again.

Need to work on rock lights, interior wiring and winch tomorrow.

20200216_213501-COLLAGE.jpg

20200216_213531-COLLAGE.jpg

20200216_213552-COLLAGE.jpg

I didn't know that A/C dryers work sideways! That's good info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom