Spotted???? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TX tags in SE-PA?

IMG_20190501_083140.jpg

Saw a nice lined 80 at the VA state arboretum today. I caught the owner (Chris) taking the same side by side pics I had taken 15 minutes earlier. Also saw a nice looking 40 parked at the Boyce Service Station

C3F78CB9-AC2C-4E45-94A5-C5E732CA0546.jpeg

Saw a nice lined 80 at the VA state arboretum today. I caught the owner (Chris) taking the same side by side pics I had taken 15 minutes earlier. Also saw a nice looking 40 parked at the Boyce Service Station

View attachment 1971203

Hahaha I know Chris. Hes got 2 80s. One is a bobbed half 80 with flatbed ute deck. Small world!

I literally felt myself becoming dumberer as I watched that. Over. and over.
This is what I heard in my poor brain as I typed "huuuuge".

@fjman I’ve seen a matte black 80 a couple times in the last week. Once in Gainesville on Heathcote and tonight around 745pm on 234 in Manassas. I’m pretty sure it’s not the same one that you saw but it was always behind me, I never got a great look. Stock height, stock front bumper. I don’t think I saw a flat rack like yours had.

It is a nice looking tire, and cheap too!

Apparently, they seem decent as well.

For the record, I don't think any criuser should ever have the white lettering showing on the tires....

No one I know.

Saw @hakalugi and the FZJ40 coming the other way down 123 in McLean yesterday afternoon. Sir, that is a sweet rig - even at a passing glance.

Had a friend send me this. Anyone?

579736122.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom