SLEE offroad wiper resovoir relocation kit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
So it turns out this very hi quality kit to move your wiper resovoir, works really well. Botls right in. nice. EXCEPT if you have a TRD supercharger, if you do then the MAF on the intake makes it impossible to fit it in. So Im wondering if anyone else has run into this, and is there a way to relocate washer to a remote location in the vehicle?

I had no issues and I have both.

Edit: had both. I now have Corolla bottle but for unrelated reasons.

Last edited:
You may be able to slightly re-clock the air cleaner lid by loosening the air intake hose clamps and wiggling things around a bit. The lid-to-housing orientation is infinite.

Ok I got it in, but man its UBER tight in there and Im not digging the way the supercharger intake is sitting. Its all hooked up and it wasnt fun But now its not spraying. so either my blue yell to blue yellow was wrong or the harness with plug lying in the bay was NG OR the pump I got on ebay was junk. hard to tell, but its all In.

HERES THE INSTALL.

Anyone know the smallest mig set up I can buy to make brackets, racks etc. Im a serious welder just havent done it in a while, Now with a cruiser seems like i should grab a plug in mig to fab up some shiite.

2nd gen 4Runner bottle works great too. It's very narrow and mounts against the firewall on the pass. Side very nicely.

Anyone know the smallest mig set up I can buy to make brackets, racks etc. Im a serious welder just havent done it in a while, Now with a cruiser seems like i should grab a plug in mig to fab up some shiite.
All depends on your budget. I'd recommend the Hobart Handler 140.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom