SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (2 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not to get all political on here but Whataburger doesn't hold a pickle to In-n-Out IMO
Especially since they sold out a few years back.

We had a nice time this year. Went by WAY TOO FAST!! Nothing major happened to us and we were able to get Murdoc the 60 to SAS6! From a rat nest to poser rock! I’m gonna make a little video sharing more of Murdoc’s transformation.
Thank you all for a nice week! See ya next year or hopefully some of you before then.
Our trip total is 959miles.
We have put a total of 1,870 miles on Murdoc!!
E19152BE-985B-4FBD-A663-C67134336F93.jpeg

8312CEB1-8D68-4303-9979-78F7E836E1CA.jpeg

Does anyone have the Orikawa guy's contact or mud name? I got on his website email list already but wanted to reach out to him directly.

For sure! I’m planning on driving the truck down for the wedding (gotta have it in the wedding photos) and hope to do a bit of wheeling down there.

We'll wheel for sure. Let's get it planned in.

Thank you to everyone for attending SAS 6. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. A BIG THANK YOU to all of our sponsors for helping to make this event possible, and another BIG THANK YOU to those who stepped up and helped one another on the roads and trails. That's partly what makes our community so great. It will be tough to top this year's event!

I also want to thank our friend Chris Dickinson for working his tail off all week to shoot such stunning images. As I mentioned on raffle night, Chris and I have worked together for about three years, but last week was the first time we had met in person. Those of you who met him can attest to what a great guy he is. Chris had the time of his life and is already planning to come back next year, along with his wife Joe.

I invited Chris because I thought he would enjoy the event, and I wanted to shake his hand. Little did I know he would spend so much of his time up there shooting images. He assured me he was having too much fun and seeing too many beautiful things to put the camera down. We appreciate it, sir!

Chris has generously donated the images he shot for our personal use. You will find those in the Dropbox link below. If any of you wish to use an image in a commercial capacity, please reach out to him for permission. Also, please credit Chris Dickinson for images whenever possible.

SAS6 - Aug 2022 - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2186k45ynzk1sp7/AACB1ton7K-B91SV3DYKCf0Pa?dl=0

I'm sure he would also appreciate everyone giving him a follow on Instagram:

Onward to planning SAS 7...

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for attending SAS 6. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. A BIG THANK YOU to all of our sponsors for helping to make this event possible, and another BIG THANK YOU to those who stepped up and helped one another on the roads and trails. That's partly what makes our community so great. It will be tough to top this year's event!

I also want to thank our friend Chris Dickinson for working his tail off all week to shoot such stunning images. As I mentioned on raffle night, Chris and I have worked together for about three years, but last week was the first time we had met in person. Those of you who met him can attest to what a great guy he is. Chris had the time of his life and is already planning to come back next year, along with his wife Joe.

I invited Chris because I thought he would enjoy the event, and I wanted to shake his hand. Little did I know he would spend so much of his time up there shooting images. He assured me he was having to much fun and seeing too many beautiful things to put the camera down. We appreciate it, sir!

Chris has generously donated the images he shot for our personal use. You will find those in the Dropbox link below. If any of you wish to use an image in a commercial capacity, please reach out to him for permission. Also, please credit Chris Dickinson for images whenever possible.

SAS6 - Aug 2022 - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2186k45ynzk1sp7/AACB1ton7K-B91SV3DYKCf0Pa?dl=0

I'm sure he would also appreciate everyone giving him a follow on Instagram:

Onward to planning SAS 7...
I sure appreciate the invite and getting to ride along/meet everyone!

I sure appreciate the invite and getting to ride along/meet everyone!
Absolutely! The images are stunning, my friend. Fantastic work, as always!

Blake's Lotaburger has both of them beat - so far they're all in New Mexico with a few relatively new locations.in Arizona.
Its just not right without the NM green chile John!

I can honestly say that SAS is partially about hitting the trails and mostly about getting people together that would normally not get the chance. Once again we are humbled by the community, especially with the support of Ouray Mountain Rescue. We take care of our own and others while attending but more often than not inexperienced people require help and that is what they do year round. SAS is proud that the Ouray community does like us up there. Thank you all for representing us in a appreciated way.
My life is richer just knowing all of you enjoy yourselves. That makes the months of planning and organizing by our crew worth the effort.
Thanks again for a successful and excellent year.
Casey...

A few shots my Son shared with me
1660236514513.png

1660236569979.png

1660236657323.png

1660236714847.png

1660236758333.png

1660236877313.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom