SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No build page. Yet. 1996 fzj80 triple locked. Stock. Will get 2.5” lift before SAS3. Has Slee sliders. Only additional mod will be CB.
Triple locked!! SCHWEET!!!

CB AND Ham

I want to go so bad!! but can't :(

KIMG2135.JPG

Hoping this is okay with Potato Launcher but wondered if anybody might be able to help me with some Mudship if they're coming from the Iowa area. another Mud Member has a small canoe he'd like to get out to me. I'm in AZ but of course will be in Ouray for SAS#3. It's a short 14-ft model and very light might hitch a ride on someone's car hauler they're using to get their rig out to Colorado. Anyone interested you can PM me. Of course I'd be ready to pay some shipping costs for the hitchhiking craft.

Just to be clear on SAS mission.
We as directors set a date that fits into an open non huge event so trails will not be jam packed and miserable for us. Within that time frame we offer 75 spots ( to stay within NFS and County gathering criteria) that we get swag and such for people willing to come hang, camp and wheel with for a week in a Solid Front Axle Toyota from all parts of the country. What you guys do up there reflects not only on us as directors but on the Landcruiser community and brotherhood.
If you have things to do other than the SAS loose agenda feel free to do so. Just keep it cool and don't cause tension for us. We strive to make this the coolest and loosely organized gathering as we can.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again and putting faces to names in person. We really have a fantastic network of people who get what owning the best offroad vehicle is about. Community, brotherhood, and most importantly respect for eachother as human beings.
Rant over now, get your Cruisers ready because 4 months from now we will get to do what is the best vacation of my life. Thanks for putting your trust in us once again folks.
Casey..

It looks like I won't have the '71 FJ40 ready for this year's event, so will probably bring the '76 FJ40 again. Looking forward to more fun and excitement!

Does anyone want a straight FJ60 front bumper/with end caps? Chrome is good, painted with black plastidip right now,$50 , and I will bring it to SAS#3. Pm me, as not to junk up this thread ,Thanks. Jerry.:cheers: Looks like @Pacer has spoken up for the bumper. Thanks, see ya all there.

Last edited:
It looks like I won't have the '71 FJ40 ready for this year's event, so will probably bring the '76 FJ40 again. Looking forward to more fun and excitement!

That’s cool John. Heard and read your travels in it. Would like to see it in person. Less room to bring some Le Cumbre Elevated IPAs....trade offs. One of the best I have had. A couple might fit in your 40 if you pack like @CaptClose.

Proof that CD has sliders on his 80.

20190224_144607.jpg

Just under 4 months. Hmmm, yeah, no problem.
20190413_225630.jpg

You'll get it done Patrick.... Thanks for pointing me over here. Is there room for one more family?

Yeah, don't know if it's your daily or not, but I don't think there will be much tread left in 4mos either. Lol
Those will retire as roller/fitment tires
:)

I plan on using both ham and cb this year. Might both be handheld units if the real deal doesn't make the time cutoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom