Reman cv axle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My old man's land cruiser is in need of new cv axles but when he called the dealership they said they don't make them anymore? Only remanned ones. Anyone have experience with them? Does anyone know where we can order them? Reputable aftermarket brands? Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Good experiences with Cardone HD's

Partsouq has OEM for my year, 151 in stock.
Did you shop other dealers? Thought people where buying some during Black Friday sales last year.

Did you shop other dealers? Thought people where buying some during Black Friday sales last year.
I checked a few around and online they say either reman (remanned?) Or not at all. When he called the dealership they called him back after a while and told him they couldn't find any. So I figured on here would be a good place to ask for suggestions

43430-60040

I find new online in lots of places. Link above is $370. You may be able to find cheaper.

Toyota calls them "Front Drive Shafts"

NEW OEM FDS (AKA CV), packed so they're not damaged with free shipping.
Wait for sale, and save extra.

Last edited:
Can confirm, 2 for $415 shipped and taxed. Out of Tustin Toyota, CA. Non-sale, PartSouq probably still best option for OEM even after shipping I’d think.

yeah I checked that pretty quickly. At that price I was ordering whether I needed them or not ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom