Recommendations for passenger window replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need to replace passenger side window on my FJ. Any recommendations for auto glass shops? Preferably central or south.

Met wife and some friends for dinner in FD Restaurant Pflugerville yesterday evening and someone pried the window out, took my work backpack/laptop... I guess the alarm did not go off since they did not open the door, they just reached in. I had a bag with tools in the back cargo area and they left it.

Thanks,
Luis
20170329_215450.jpg

Damn, sorry to hear that Luis.

Luis, call me and I can give you the contact info of the person that I've used to get my windshields done.

A.J

The fact that cars don't come with glass break sensors by default now is pathetic

Thanks guys, AJ hooked me up. Just waiting to see if my employer will require my insurance to pay for laptop, this will determine if I pay for window oit of pocket kr file a claim with my insurance

Thank you AJ. Contacted David, he will come by tomorrow... right before the rain & Sunday storms.:beer:

David stopped by as agreed, changed the window and now time to get it tinted... thanks again AJ!

20170401_120148.jpg
20170401_125151.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom