Austin area wrapper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyFish

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
twitter.com
Someone at the Spicewood meet had their 100 series hood center panel wrapped. Was that you @AustinJoe?

Does anyone have a recommendation of a company that'll do a simple hood wrap? My DIY attempt didn't work out.

@JohnnyFish - please let us know what you hear regarding wrap companies (in case anyone PMs you privately).

Not sure if they do anything beyond PPF but TX Tint by the airport did an incredible job with tint and full frontal PPF on my daily. Can’t recommend them highly enough. And I’d bet if they don’t do full wrap they will know someone you can trust.

Byron at Graphics Guys is who I use.
512-326-3700.
I’ve used him for years in the film business to wrap all kinds of random stuff.

Waterloo Wraps is also a very popular business but I have not personally used them.

I used Wrap Dynamics. Nice guy, good work, but it was tough to get on his schedule, he mostly does high-end stuff. I was dechroming my 2011 LX570. The cost for to dechrome my LX, minus the grill because he doesn't do those as they won't last was about $1200. I then got my grill painted at Luxury Auto Works. If I could go back in time and win the lottery, I would have had them dechrome it with paint, the wrap won't last forever. The bumper dechrome was about $600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom