Photo shoot this weekend? For AJ’s site. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RevISK

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all.

I am watching my friends ranch just west of Blanco this weekend (today-Monday).

It’s 700 +/- acres and pretty much on the path of totality for the eclipse on Saturday.

I offered to shoot some content for AJ’s @aljollano site and this setting would be pretty ideal.

I have to bring my truck and trailer to get firewood otherwise I’d take the 62.

If anyone wants to swing by for a couple hours any of those days, hit me up. 512-294-6550.

@CenTXFJ60 this place isn’t far from you, just saying.

Thanks,
Ian

Hey all.

I am watching my friends ranch just west of Blanco this weekend (today-Monday).

It’s 700 +/- acres and pretty much on the path of totality for the eclipse on Saturday.

I offered to shoot some content for AJ’s @aljollano site and this setting would be pretty ideal.

I have to bring my truck and trailer to get firewood otherwise I’d take the 62.

If anyone wants to swing by for a couple hours any of those days, hit me up. 512-294-6550.

@CenTXFJ60 this place isn’t far from you, just saying.

Thanks,
Ian
Sounds like fun brother but I’m working this weekend.

A.J

Sounds like fun brother but I’m working this weekend.

A.J
Yessir, I’m here to help you work more weekends 😉.

Or get a bigger shop and employees.

Or just pay you back for all the help you’ve given me with no charge.

You are a gem dude.
Anything I can do.

Just need a model. Ideally a well put together earlier LC. I’ll provide a high resolution file and hook up whomever with my kick ass print shop.

@CenTXFJ60 seems like he might be playing and his blue 60 would be ideal (because it’s so rad, natch) but a 40 series would be great too.

I know we’ve all got sh!t happening but surely someone can spare a few hours and a tank of gas.

Help me help a bro, gang.

Jimmy’s 60 is awesome!

Would love nothing more than to get outside and have some fun and support a friend. However we’re having a very important birthday celebration for a certain 12 year old tomorrow that I won’t be missing 😀

Was an awesome day with Ian. The Ran h is absolutely bad as*. I did not get any good pictures but have a feeling Ian did. That man has some serious equipment

Good times, as always, with Jimmy.

After the eclipse watching, we took an abbreviated ranch ride to shoot some pictures.

Will select and edit those today, meanwhile, here’s a couple eclipse pics.
_DSC8931.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom