Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can assure you it would take over $100,000 to pay someone to build this for you.
1xzzg8.jpg

"This is probably the most rugged, attention to detail, Landcruiser in existence" - he obviously has not seen any of the pig builds on mud.

"OR, you can buy a new 2023 Landcruiswer for $130k, and be just like everyone else." - no, i can't afford nor would i want one of those either

"I've only posted two photos. However, I’ve also posted a more detailed 6 minute 55 second (6:55) video of this vehicle" - and you still don't see most of the vehicle .

"Reasonably estimate of 120,000 to 150,000 miles but cannot verify precisely." for 100k, i'd like to have the facts on mileage. why doesn't he know?

"Injection pump was recently completely rebuilt – by what is generally recognized as one of the best injection shops in the USA. ($3000). The pump now has approx has 1 hour of total run time)." - who is the best injection shop? need to know before anyone pops such a chunk of change on an untested pump.

"Built by a master mechanic" - i think many of the rigs here are built by better mechanics.

"Full adjustable Rancho 9000 shocks (their top of the line). 4 shocks in front on custom powder-coated mounts. 2 in rear." - that's so 1980s cute

"Custom two-piece roll bar (powder coated to match the paint). Designed to be easily removable." - but it only protects the passengers in the rear seat....which isn't included with the vehicle. ok, because it's probably just bolted to the floor and not really functional anyways

"Custom bumpers. FAR stronger than stock (at least 3x)." - pretty much anything is stronger than stock, but these are "at least" three time stronger ;)

"New “painless” wiring throughout. (all new wiring)." - again, so 1980s cute

"New 500 HP radiator." - i want a 500hp radiator

"Brakes: EVERYTHING is new. Disks on Dana-60 fronts. Drums on Dana-70 rears." - so you cheaped out on the rears instead of doing discs there too?

"Extensive powder-coating throughout (all red, all silver, much black), including much of the engine and engine bay." don't forget the lovely brake/clutch pedal arms and shifter

"Stainless steel fasteners used liberally throughout. No rust down the road." - or so you think... cheap ss will rust

"High-end marine stereo head-unit (unique/rare within an automobile). " - because people don't feel a need to put a boat stereo in a vehicle when there are higher end car stereos

"Oversized oxygen-free speaker wire." - um, ok

" (rear bench seat was removed and not utilized)." because why would you waste space in a wagon for seats to haul people

"Have you ever seen one of these!!! - A show-car grade FJ55 – with a powdercoated Cummins 6BT!! No. You haven’t. They don’t exist… until now." - more $ than .01

Must be a fast radiator wooohooo. High end boat radio, they usually suck. How ya know its a He 😘. Ole Blue's a Show 55, offroading, grocery fetching, world travelling 👉🐷👈 i is afraid to park it at da mall, dont wan it stold 😯😳😏🤔🤣🤣🤣

I was also interested in that "500 hp radiator." Don't think the rest of my Pig could keep up.

Glenn Beck should have brought this one ???
Scrapdaddy "s 55 would give this one a good run for the $$$$$ Scrapdaddy has real tinted glass windows all around

Last edited:
I was also interested in that "500 hp radiator." Don't think the rest of my Pig could keep up.
The “500 hp radiator” was the funniest bit.

We’ve seen 80 frames under pigs. They’re cool.
We’ve seen diesel pigs. Very cool.
We’ve seen 3FEs in an otherwise unmodified pigs make the national news. Very cool.
We’ve now seen a pig body on dodge diesel frames with drums in the rear. Could be cool.

As JMack said, “it’s a hobby, there are no wrong answers.”

Last edited:
When you order a Griffin UniversalFit Radiator the first thing they ask is HP rating, 0-400 or 400-600. I'm betting when he ordered the radiator this is the only information he remembers about it.

When you order a Griffin UniversalFit Radiator the first thing they ask is HP rating, 0-400 or 400-600. I'm betting when he ordered the radiator this is the only information he remembers about it.

If you buy 1 🐷 goes faster 🤔😏😉😘😘🤣🤣🤣

“they all tend to utilize either underpowered (Toyota) gasoline motors or (L88 etc) racing engines, OR modestly sized diesel motors (4 liters and under, such as the 12HT or 4BT). This is a 5.9 liter diesel. WITH turbo.”

Who put a L88 in a pig?

A 1990-era 5.9 was factory-rated at 160 HP and 400 lb-ft of torque. You can get about 70HP more out of the pump with fairly simple mod to the max fuel screw.

Maybe they added the fuel pin, governor spring, 14mm head, high lift cam plate and a few other things during their pump rebuild and double that. Add in the larger compressor wheel and you’ll see 350 HP and 700-ish lb-ft. If you’re willing to sacrifice reliably and you don’t live in California or Colorado (smoke/emissions), you could get 450HP.

I’ve got a 1HD-FTE (4.2L) that makes 306HP / 466 ft-lb at the wheels on 37s and I’m not done tuning it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can assure you it would take over $100,000 to pay someone to build this for you.

Would I want it?

Nope. Just not for me.
Agreed

Overspray all over the rubber & bolt-on mirror holes in the doors? Not sure I’d trust that paint job, could be neat but … best in the world? I’ve ridden in a nice 80 with that engine, it rattled you to the bone. I also watched Scraps & J Mack put amazing effort into insulating & sound deadening, so maybe?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tucker

Oh man….I’m drooling by over this one…b must have it! Since it is only 99% done…I can make it mine!!! My touch will be….ummmm….new custom mahog….I mean walnut exterior door handles inlaid with gold…no that would be gawdy…inlaid with platinum. Yep. Sorry boys this one is mine. 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom