Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
I’d like to start a thread for the For Sale FJ-55s out there.
Mainly this is for the WTF....I laugh links.

I’ll start it off with this jewel.

I’d like to start a thread for the For Sale FJ-55s out there.
Mainly this is for the WTF....I laugh links.

I’ll start it off with this jewel.

WTF becuase of the price? Or because of the auto trans and dumb wheels?

Seems to be put together nice though.

WTF becuase of the price? Or because of the auto trans and dumb wheels?

Seems to be put together nice though.

More of the price with 5 days left. Seems a bit contrived.

More of the price with 5 days left. Seems a bit contrived.
I saw that today on BAT, sellers rep mentioned something like $170k in receipts...it will bring the big money.

Personally I think it’s a dead sexy poster truck, but it will never get used much with that kind of value attached to it.

Anyone recognize the rear brakes?

304AE251-C9EF-4B1C-BEB6-0292C3F28DB0.jpeg
D8959ED0-0761-4B4E-977F-92AC6D46B824.jpeg

When we visited @Voodoocruisers he had a Fj40 at Level 7 that they had added an electric mechanism to make the Monte Carlo rear disc ebrake actually work.
It was super pimp.

What I think would be interesting is to see who can guess the closest to where that BaT ends. It's at $48.8K with a little over 4 days left on the auction. I'm going to go out on a limb and say $75K. I'm guessing that it'll probably be stuck south of $50K for a few days and then once that threshold is breached, it'll climb quickly over the last few hours of the auction. What say you all?

How about the winner gets a 2019 Year of the Pig t-shirt. I'll buy.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say $75K

I’d say that’s a very safe limb.

I would be more shocked to see it go under 100K.

The economy is good and I don’t know of any other FJ55’s that went through Jonathan Ward’s shop so hard to say what one would go for but this will give you an idea of some other vehicles that are currently for sale that he has had a hand in building.

I have to look real hard to find much I don't like about this pig. Wheels are ugly. Looks like the rear anti-inversion shackles are installed backwards. $300 credit to buyer to have the inop rear window fixed. Other than those nit-picky items, it looks like a solid $40k truck. It will go for $52K. Make my shirt an XXL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom