Builds Project Wrongway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After watching that I wonder if @landcrusher909 is having second thoughts?

In 45 years (+/-) of working on cars, trucks and tractors, I've never seen a cherry picker go threw that much abuse!!! I'll give it to ya though, it appears tenacity is a strong suite of yours.

That episode right there is so apropos for the title of your Journey. Keep 'em coming!

I must say, I watched your Milwaukee grinder review and you made me cry when you ground through the original paint to metal on your rear tailgate. I think you should save your original paint, your 40 is actually in great survivor condition. Check out project patina thread on here, super cool way to save rigs. Those tailgates are actually pretty hard to find, especially with chains and all. Love your channel, sorry to complain! -Matt

Last edited:
I have thought the same as mattcamp from the first episode.

Take that thing to a pro and have them do a triple cut n buff. You would be amazed at what it can do.

I did a triple cut and buff myself on my 78 mustard, and it came out great.
Here's a before and after...

20160919_184449.jpg
20170723_151300.jpg
mustard1.jpg
mustard2.jpg

That is beautiful thecrazygreek, yeah its amazing what can be pulled out of original paint, either really clean or even the age and history in a nice patina.

After watching that I wonder if @landcrusher909 is having second thoughts?
Lets just wait and see LOL Hopefully between the Laughs and Shenanigans we will get something done. I have been very fortunate over the years to have been a small part of some Amazing builds. I expect this to be no different. A little more comical but none the less just as Epic. @WhiteTiger911 I bet you wish you were closer for this one

Mind numbing. Waste of
time.

I laughed so hard... Reminded me of a monkey f'n a football, and the football was winning!
That cherry picker needs to have engines painted on the side of it, like they did on WWII airplanes for kills... Keep it coming Ben and listen to your wife once in a while...

Epic weekend. Hanging out with some Awesome Cruiser folks. Coming together to help a Brother out. Good times had by all and yes we even got a few things done.

IMG_20191111_132927575~3.jpg

My favorite Channel on the tube!!! Laugh my ass off and man does it bring back memories of previous mistakes...Funny Dude.. I hope you had George Esterer dress up as Rowdy Roddy Piper during the engine install...Cant wait to see the next episode....Rock on BROTHER!!

wrong way.PNG

What a Great day. Georg, Tai, Ryan and myself along with Ben. Lots of shenanigans and laughing. We did Project Wrong way Proud I'm sure LOL Ben's next video will prove that.

IMG_20191110_163958837~3.jpg

Ok this is borderline not fair. With that help I’m assuming this rig is done and running now.

On edit: But this is Project Wrongway. ‘Nuff said.

Last edited:
Jeez, I can't even get anyone to hold a flashlight!

I’m with ya

I can’t get my clan to do much in the way of help... I’m going to have to make a trip to my local LC pro ... soon before there’s not anything left !

Look forward to the next episode :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom