Builds Project Clifford 40" Tires 0" lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this is not the correct place to post this, however I am toying around with the idea of listing Clifford up for sale. My family and I have been actively riding motorcycle and I have only put a couple hundred miles on the 80 over the past several months since it came back from paint.

I would be selling this rig as show in the photos. I have a 100% of all the stock parts I took off this rig, rear cargo panels, 3rd row seats, etc. The rear door panels need to be installed and trimmed down to fit. Other than that the rig is a 100% street able and everything works great. The only aftermarket accessory it has is a rear cargo rack that is mounted ~6" down from the headliner, which is not visible in the photos.

There has been ~500+ hours put into this rig. ~80 hours of my time to chop the rig up and allow it to clear the 40" tires at full articulation, the remaining ~420 hours were performed at the body and paint shop. The quality of the body/paint work is a solid 9.8 out of 10. It is a real head turner and gets plenty of attention every where it goes. I have not wheeled it so there are no scratches in the paint or nicks on the wheels.

Let me know if you would like any additional information or pictures.
I do have an ~ a 1/3rd of a gallon of red paint left over. This paint sells for ~$1300 a gallon.

I can be reached at #541-410-6012
$28,000 firm located in Bend Oregon.

Thanks Troy

IMG-2125.jpg

IMG-2119.jpg

IMG-2121.jpg

IMG-2124.jpg

IMG-2118.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I finally got to see her inner fenders...
Sorry you dont want to keep it.
This rig is a good start, just needs a 2" lift & longer shocks.

Do you still have this red machine or did it sell?

Looks like the OP had not been on mud for over a year 🤷‍♂️

A6ABDE8F-F849-4470-9BB8-B53418762CF0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom