Post your high-mileage 80 series!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1575555914882.png
Bought a year ago, I've put 16k since last December.

Congratulations.

I'm at 315K now original headgasket....and so many other original parts its just unbelievable to most.

Now you need to get your mileage stickers.

View attachment 2149472

Where do you get those stickers? I looked up something not long ago and it was on a UK site?

EDIT: Found them and ordered.

Last edited:
Where do you get those stickers? I looked up something not long ago and it was on a UK site?

EDIT: Found them and ordered.

There are both Toyota and Lexus High Mileage Badges available. Very good quality (much better looking than the pics). Super person to deal with too.

High Mileage Badges.jpg

On a 3000 mile road trip to Dorothyland now.

My 80 is still relatively new to me (3 years, but take one off for COVID), and it was low mileage, so it's not very high. Before my 80 I had a 1993 Toyota Hilux though, with the 3L diesel engine. I put over 700,000km on that (435,000 miles), until an unfortunate rapid oil leak while driving, combined with a faulty oil pressure switch that I didn't know was faulty, led to its demise.

My phone says this was February of 2019. It’s close to 351k now.
4310CA0B-F304-487F-A5C1-44101DBB7283.jpeg

duuude I know this is years later but what is this suspension/ tire setup? yours is my favorite Ive seen yet. If you're still out there id love to know!

Not answering for the OP but my best guess is 33" Tires and about a 2" lift. Looks like 275/85-16 Goodrich K02's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom