Post up what you pedal (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, Fidlock small bottle (YT specific that normally mounts down low) and a Fidlock toolbox on the lower mount.

Last edited:
IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0942.jpg

2018 Ibis Ripmo, has been a really fun couple years trying to wear it out. No luck so far..
Heading to Moab again in a couple weeks, taking the whole fam this time, leaving the cruiser at home.

The new bike geometry these days is awesome to ride, but the lack of bottle cage mounts is lame.

Yeah, that's why I bought that strap on Fidlock deal. I do still mostly do rides with my hydration pack (too dang hot in Texas).

If I'm going for more than 2-hours I usually wear a pack too. Under 2-hours I like to not have the pack on, I put a bottle cage with a tool holder on my Niner Jet 9 and had to buy a Wolftooth bottle cage adapter to space it away (up) from the shock so I could access the tool, then found out I needed buy a stubby water bottle to fit as the cage was too high in the frame and a standard bottle wouldn't fit...:rolleyes:

Specialized Sequioa here- It´s my first gravel bike and simply love it. The versatility is similar to my LC. Fast and comfortable on road, yet perfectly capable on dirt. I rode 500 km during August as part of a political campaign and Sequoia performed flawlessly.

a70cad14-efe6-4b07-993e-ac9393c54d51.jpg

81127F87-244C-47E5-8B23-99CE75A253BC.jpeg
C80AC222-6675-4EB3-9D59-67A7AF42279A.jpeg
DD5EE09F-8483-485A-B4F3-A54BD92EAD9C.jpeg

Me and youngest mancub and aboythatcallsmeunclealan had a great day in the RVA with temps around 60.

1607494747208.png

Edit: This pic is from this summer. Since then, I ditched the stock wheels and went went Spank 359 vibracore/ Hope Pro 4. Nice improvement, both in terms of stiffness and engagement. I've got this rig pretty dialed right now. The only major improvement I foresee is installing one of the Cascade Components rear linkage pieces before next Spring. Other than that, I find this to be the best one bike quiver I've ever ridden. It can hold it's own on everything from long, flat xc rides, to the bike park.

Last edited:
Very Chill setup there @NearJetties. surprised that hasn't disintegrated away yet.

Easy enough the pull that flywheel and frisbee that thing to the bin.

What kinda bag setup do you tend to run on the racks?

@nonstopbike I have 2 Velo Transit panniers which I highly recommend. Sometimes I run a basket on the front rack.

also have an ‘85 620. My wife usually rides the 950–just have to drop the seat.

DA518556-5BEB-4A34-A50E-C2164008F73D.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom