Post up what you pedal (4 Viewers)

IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0942.jpg

2018 Ibis Ripmo, has been a really fun couple years trying to wear it out. No luck so far..
Heading to Moab again in a couple weeks, taking the whole fam this time, leaving the cruiser at home.

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star

Yeah, that's why I bought that strap on Fidlock deal. I do still mostly do rides with my hydration pack (too dang hot in Texas).

If I'm going for more than 2-hours I usually wear a pack too. Under 2-hours I like to not have the pack on, I put a bottle cage with a tool holder on my Niner Jet 9 and had to buy a Wolftooth bottle cage adapter to space it away (up) from the shock so I could access the tool, then found out I needed buy a stubby water bottle to fit as the cage was too high in the frame and a standard bottle wouldn't fit...:rolleyes:

Specialized Sequioa here- It´s my first gravel bike and simply love it. The versatility is similar to my LC. Fast and comfortable on road, yet perfectly capable on dirt. I rode 500 km during August as part of a political campaign and Sequoia performed flawlessly.

a70cad14-efe6-4b07-993e-ac9393c54d51.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Top Bottom