Pig Picture Album (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Such a great story. I remember hearing about Harry Truman and all his cats not leaving. I thought how cool it was to stand your ground and go out the way you wanted, hard to believe it was 40 years ago. We need to get that guy on MUD with the 55, for a small budget we could fix up that 350. :)

Johnson's Corner has some of the best cinnamon rolls in the West. Worth the drive...even from Boise! Not just a "local hot spot" but pretty well known.

I would say Vern's cinnamon rolls trump the ones from JC.
With that said, I used to tend bar up behind Horsetooth, and the co-owner made the best cinnamon rolls ever. They made Vern's and JC look like weak sauce. Nice and moist, never dry and nasty. She would make a ton of them and then after Sunday morning breakfast, she would take the leftover ones and tear them up for bread pudding - damn...
She would also make me hot wings from the hot sauce after it had reduced down on the burners until it was just pure fire. My forehead would be sweating, my nose running, and I just went nom-nom-nom!
Good times...

I would say Vern's cinnamon rolls trump the ones from JC.
With that said, I used to tend bar up behind Horsetooth, and the co-owner made the best cinnamon rolls ever. They made Vern's and JC look like weak sauce. Nice and moist, never dry and nasty. She would make a ton of them and then after Sunday morning breakfast, she would take the leftover ones and tear them up for bread pudding - damn...
She would also make me hot wings from the hot sauce after it had reduced down on the burners until it was just pure fire. My forehead would be sweating, my nose running, and I just went nom-nom-nom!
Good times...

ahh verns, that was back in the day.
Now we have a Menonite store about 20 minutes away and they bake the most amazing cinnamon and Carmel rolls every Thursday. Fantastic!

Oink

F2437746-6BE2-41F2-B483-E0E87612CD30.jpeg

7713AF65-2EBC-46E7-B008-DDEFC6C65AB6.jpeg

BB10DC9E-A07E-4672-A43A-0BC30E62AC43.jpeg

E8DAD091-7BD3-4284-B0E4-A6D5A0D10CF2.jpeg

8F803077-7498-41CC-966B-8E64F51AC52E.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom