Pig Picture Album (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shop kitty

IMG_20190419_114431544_HDR.jpg

I would love to see the front of this beast

4C54AF94-E795-41A0-AF11-F1A8A71D28D9.jpeg

Saw this on an older thread recently.
This one, by my understanding, belonged to a guy named Garie C. who did website work for MAF back in the late 90’s. Dave G. ( @lcwizard ) [4Plus] did a bunch of work on it, possibly using it as a product prototype guinea pig. I actually saw this one and his old maroon 55 together on the street in front of his house in north Phoenix. I was amazed. Stupefied. Floored.
At that time, they were the toughest Landcruiser’s I’d ever seen. Like they’d just rolled out of some harsh, boulder strewn desert canyon (which they probably had). Up until that point, I’d only ever seen a couple (besides my own), and these were on 33’s, which was just badass.
Still get taken aback with wonderment when I think of those Cruisers. They were more hardcore on 33’s than most other rigs I’ve seen on 40’s.

EB4E1576-2E7A-4075-9947-FE363E4AC186.jpeg

Saw this on an older thread recently.
This one, by my understanding, belonged to a guy named Garie C. who did website work for MAF back in the late 90’s. Dave G. ( @lcwizard ) [4Plus] did a bunch of work on it, possibly using it as a product prototype guinea pig. I actually saw this one and his old maroon 55 together on the street in front of his house in north Phoenix. I was amazed. Stupefied. Floored.
At that time, they were the toughest Landcruiser’s I’d ever seen. Like they’d just rolled out of some harsh, boulder strewn desert canyon (which they probably had). Up until that point, I’d only ever seen a couple (besides my own), and these were on 33’s, which was just badass.
Still get taken aback with wonderment when I think of those Cruisers. They were more hardcore on 33’s than most other rigs I’ve seen on 40’s.

View attachment 1959729
Yeah, the maroon one was mine . This is kinda boulder strewn

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00029c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom