Pics of 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey I've looked high and low for some good pics of an 80 with an OME medium or heavy lift and running 33"s. I know several of you all are running this lift/tire combo, so post 'em up, it would be great if they were wheeling pics instead of driveway. Thanks guys.

Mine here either has 295's or 315's on .. not sure anymore . However it is on the OME light/front - medium/rear coils . . . . . . Ok , I looked at the filename for that shot , and it implies I have the 315's on . Not sure if this is any help at all then , but it gives you an idea of an 80 with a medium lift and no bumperage etc added yet . Rubbing has never been an issue , but then I don't flex over anything but curbs ... ;)
[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

well, then, with all this curb experimentation, what are your conclusions as far as the relative suitability of 295s vs 315s?
:D
E

I have a stock '92 80, and I'm running 33's on the stock POS rims. Bought it like that and have no rubbing or any other issues. Sounds great too, lots of tire humming.

Epsn0040b.jpg

Dcp_3121.jpg

Dcp_3146.jpg

Dcp_3147.jpg

blah blah blah

I still get a chuckle out of the bassoon case Junk :D :D :flipoff2:
[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Junk and everyone else, when posting pics of ur rig u guys might want to blur out ur liscense plate because of security reasons. Just a word of advice.

I am normally paranoid about such things, but this one I can't really see what the big deal is given that anybody in town has ready access to this info. Could you elaborate and what the significant threat is? out of towners looking to impersonate my very own Cruiser and not their local ones ? or is it cuz somebody will want to steal this very own beauuuutifuuuul Dune/Moonglow one?
E

I'm with you, man.. I've heard that before and I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone on the street can read my liscense number any time they want- oh crap it's parked outside and my plates are in plain view. bfd. what are we missing here? (on with the hijack!)

Yea even though your definitely jacking my thread, I'm also curious as to why you should bother to blur out your plates?

Maybe I just don’t want any tards to know who I am?
Is it a paranoia thing? Hardly. It’s just habitual. It’s amazing the amount of personal information we just let gush into the world. Why ad to it?
???

I have OME med or heavy, depending on who you ask, they are 850 springs up front and 863 rear, in these pictures I had that setup. Currently I've added 1" spacers to the front, but it needs more than 1", so it'll be going up more sometime. There are a bunch on my website if you are curious.. http://www.colorado4x4.net I'm running 315x75 MTRs. Rubbing isn't a problem in the front, if I bottom out hard the front tire will hit up in the fender, usually the front left, but I've had both hit. The rear rubs on the inside of the tire, but not bad and it's all smooth in there, so doesn't hurt the tire, just squeaks a bit to know you're tweaked out.. :) As you can see from the pictures, I have a ARB bar, no winch, no rear bumper at all.

i8mud_1.jpg

i8mud_2.jpg

i8mud_3.jpg

i8mud_4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom