Thread showing pics of no-flare 80s? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I shaved the flares of both of my 80s, and never looked back. Only downside is that I get tired of correctly people when they say "nice 4runner"

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

I have one week before paint. I took the flares off yesterday to get it ready. Over the past 24 hours I have changed my mind at least a dozen times on putting them back on. At this moment I’m leaning on leaving them off, but if so I want to keep some type of mudflaps.

For those without, what do you do for mudflaps front and back? I’m thinking of some type of fab job with angle iron?

IMG_5401.jpeg

For those without, what do you do for mudflaps front and back?
I use Toyota OEM mud flaps for flareless 80's.

Front:
front mudflap.jpg

Rear:
rear m udflap.jpg

I don't have the part numbers in front of me, but they'd be easy to find on Partsouq or ToyoDIY.

BTW, if I'm doing the math correctly, you've got enough time to change your mind another 84 times. :rofl:

I use Toyota OEM mud flaps for flareless 80's.

Front:
View attachment 3497205

Rear:
View attachment 3497206

I don't have the part numbers in front of me, but they'd be easy to find on Partsouq or ToyoDIY.

BTW, if I'm doing the math correctly, you've got enough time to change your mind another 84 times. :rofl:
Those are super sharp, and they are on the table. I’m concerned I’d rip them right off at the places I go several times each year. I’m thinking of something a little more expendable.

No flares, I deleted them a while ago.

IMG_0387.jpeg

IMG_0389.jpeg

Deflared 40th. I wish it were flared; to keep the rockers clean, and save me from repainting my sliders 3x/year ( from gravel chips, not big rock scrapes 😕)

IMG_3868.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom