Pics of the tires you have on your 80 please. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2JG

Threads
Tired of searching through 100s of threads to find pics of tires. Please post a side profile pic of your cruiser with what tire and rim choice you run. K02, Cooper, Yokohoma, K03, Defender, Falken or whatever it is. Makes it much easier for fellow mudders to visually choose their next set. Coupled with all the great recommendations on performance of course.

BFG K02s on stock rims

IMG_6871.jpeg

I'll try to get a better pic since the tires pretty much disappear here.

Patagonia Milestar tires with stock rims, Would i buy them again, NO i would not!
1689107638584.png

Reactions: 2JG
Create another thread about tires because you're too lazy to search through the gazillion tire threads that already exist.

#Brilliant.

Here’s one that was easy to find — just been around for a measly decade.

You'll find more of what you want in the numerous existing & established threads on this exact topic, vs a new thread in which a few random pictures will be shared.

Truly everything has been covered, and isn't hard to search - a tip is to use google to search the forum, rather than the forum's search function itself.

Are you looking for something very specific? What exactly do you want to see?

Last edited:
You can also drop this into Google and then click over to the "images" results:

80 tires site:forum.ih8mud.com​

There are some likely useless pictures in those results but it's easy to skip over them. If you see pictures of interest you can click through to the pages/threads, etc.

Of course the forum loves pictures to maybe another tire thread is just the ticket :)

Reactions: 2JG
I love these posts....here is mine. GoodYear MT/R 37s x 13.5 x R17 on Raceline Monster Beadlocks. Probably going with Nitto Trail Grappler next. 25k miles on my MT/R and one more seasons of wheeling and they are done...
20230610_133711.jpg

A post like yours get made about once a month. Have you tried searching?
As mentioned in the title...yes. Lots on Rims and tire size opinions in the threads... some pics but mostly of the largest tires on lifted cruisers. There's not as many pictures as opinions and fewer on stock or slightly lifted cruises. If you know where the pics are...please point them out...much more useful than sarcasm:)

Create another thread about tires because you're too lazy to search through the gazillion tire threads that already exist.

#Brilliant.
As I mentioned I've searched...you folks with sarcasm would be much better served keeping it to your self.

Here’s one that was easy to find — just been around for a measly decade.

Thanks...I didn't see that but probably because I didn't search for 35" and under. I will take a look...thanks for putting up the thread. I'm hoping to see some stock or minimal lifts with different tires.

You'll find more of what you want in the numerous existing & established threads on this exact topic, vs a new thread in which a few random pictures will be shared.

Truly everything has been covered, and isn't hard to search - a tip is to use google to search the forum, rather than the forum's search function itself.

Are you looking for something very specific? What exactly do you want to see?
Thanks...I usually try to search everywhere but all I was finding was mostly opinions on the tire size, brand and rims vs pictures. There was one post show me your wheels but everything was lifted and large tires. I would love to see more stock lifts or 1-2 inch with tires. It's useful when buying new ones. The opinions are of course important too...can't have a pretty tire that doesn't perform well. If you know of any good threads...please send me the link and I'll try it.

You can also drop this into Google and then click over to the "images" results:

80 tires site:forum.ih8mud.com​

There are some likely useless pictures in those results but it's easy to skip over them. If you see pictures of interest you can click through to the pages/threads, etc.

Of course the forum loves pictures to maybe another tire thread is just the ticket :)
Thanks...I always search via google and let it lead me back to the Mud threads. I find it works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom