ONSC Other Cars Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shellb

GOLD Star
Threads
Thinking we probably need a dedicated thread to discuss our “other” cars. Or do we have one already?

Sitting at the airport right now flying 1,000 miles away to drive back a 99 Suburban.

I know I’m not the only one who dabbles in other brands from time to time!

Brett, what's special about that burban? I feel like they're pretty common, but I'm sure you have a good reason for grabbing it.

I flew down to TX to pick up my Ferd. Have put a lot of $$ in it, and have done a lot of work with it, since purchase. Very happy.

I love the big ford. Funny enough, I stumbled onto your build thread on the ford site and thought yes, I know you!

It’s just a low mile bare bones 2500 with room for 9. Just wanted a simple utility vehicle and never owned a Chevy. Figured why not! Let’s hope it does well driving home.

Thinking we probably need a dedicated thread to discuss our “other” cars. Or do we have one already?

Sitting at the airport right now flying 1,000 miles away to drive back a 99 Suburban.

I know I’m not the only one who dabbles in other brands from time to time!

View attachment 1907469

We could fill up half of the Petersen Museum in LA with your "other" cars.

I miss all my suburbans. That one has the best front end for that year and the L65 is a great motor.

I may get another to camp in and tow the bronco with before the year is out. I wish the new owner of my diesel big blue would sell it back to me. 20+ mpg, tow rating of 10k+ and now has 410k on the original engine and trans.

I'll find pics of my "other" cars from the previous years to post up later.

Haha. Well I have a problem, but you all know that already!

One more. Picked up a one option M3 (dct), so cloth manual seats, slicktop, no fluff...just an awesome engine and chassis.

Thanks Jamie, I am sitting here laughing!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, very tired. And . . my other car is a boring Rav4 my Wife and Daughter make me drive a lot. Although, it is fun to drive.

It wouldn’t happen to be a pre facelift gen 1 red 3 door would it?

My badass daily.

It was named after the place where Excalibur was forged...kind of a big deal.

It wouldn’t happen to be a pre facelift gen 1 red 3 door would it?

No -that sounds pretty cool though :)

Is that one you want or one you ran over/by? :)

All of mine are Land Cruisers. Sarah can say the same in 3 more months! I'm wishing I had the funds for @weejub's Cruiser, too. My last 3 that weren't all ended up in the ONSC family...but they're all gone now. Al (Rodeo RIP), Eric F's daughter (Accent RIP), Anderson's buddy Jakob (Spitfire off to a better home)... Yeah, I don't buy cool cars.

No -that sounds pretty cool though :)

Is that one you want or one you ran over/by? :)
Ha. No. Someone guy in Oz asked me to make him a shirt. He was very specific in his request after buying a different shirt. (It was a joke) but I made it anyway. :)

EA1AE01F-2592-4FA5-BAE3-3524C8FEA28B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom