OME Bushings Part Number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Engineer8000

CAPE FEAR ELECTRONICS
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I mangled a few of the spring hanger bushings getting them out. I have a 10/72 truck. Best I can tell it has 25mm hangers. I see OMESB20 listed as front and rear hanger bushings but the listings are not very descriptive. Can someone please confirm this is the part I need and how many I get with that part number. Thank you.

I mangled a few of the spring hanger bushings getting them out. I have a 10/72 truck. Best I can tell it has 25mm hangers. I see OMESB20 listed as front and rear hanger bushings but the listings are not very descriptive. Can someone please confirm this is the part I need and how many I get with that part number. Thank you.

Maybe this Cruiser Outfitters page can help < click here >

Thanks Kurt. my spring bushings are almost new, i just need to replace a few of the hanger bushs

Unfortunately OME does not and has never sold them outside of the SB30 kit. So in order to get 2 of the frame side shackle bushings, you have to also buy the kit with the larger spring side bushings.

BUT, should you not be worried about them being Old Man Emu, we have plenty of individual options or sets that would give you spare.

For example:

or a poly set:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom