Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a buddy looking to get a well maintained built 80. Let me know if y’all hear anything.

I am going to try to get rid of some of my projects. Just planning on going in a different direction.

I have 2 71 FJ40s for sale.

white 71 40 is not running the back half of the tub is rusty it comes with a whole other rolling frame and back half of a tub- $2800

my other 40 runs perfect is a little dented but is registered and insured comes with a metal roll cage kit that u will have to weld up and install
A bunch of other parts like engine stuff. The transfer case has also been recently built with almost no miles since it was rebuilt. It had a dented windshield frame which I replaced. But needs to be color matched. I have the top sides but are bent up feom when it was rolled. I also have rear sill and rear quarter panel replacement metal pieces to replace the rusty areas. I am asking $8000 for it.

Rear 80 axle for sale open diff. rust free complete axle
(FRONT AXLE SOLD)

I have an 80 rear axle third. Make me an offer.

(SOLD )82 short bed first gen Toyota $1000

(PENDING) old man emu for first gen Toyota less than 300 miles on it $1300

(SOLD) 33 BFG all terrains 33x11.50x15 mounted and balanced on first gen Toyota truck rims. Fairly new tires, more than half life on them. $500 (Ryan has dibs on these)

If you really are not interested. Please don’t waste my time. I am super busy which is why I am getting rid of some of my projects. Hit me up if you are interested. I will leave this add here for a week and then move it to other places if the club is not interested.

Last edited:
Put my baby up for sell just now. Im sure no one is interested in buying this, but I listed it for $40K, but $37 for club members.

Procharged (Supercharged) 2015 Dodge Scat Pack Shaker. 11K on the clock.

20210317_171934.jpg
20210317_171754.jpg

20210317_171904.jpg

20210317_172222.jpg

20210317_171654_HDR.jpg

Supercharged 80 taking care of the itch? Haha
Lol, naw. The Challenger sits in the garage probably 340 days out of the year. Time for someone else to have fun.

I am going to try to get rid of some of my projects. Just planning on going in a different direction.

white 71 40 is not running the back half of the tub is rusty it comes with a whole other rolling frame and back half of a tub- $2800

my other 40 runs perfect is a little dented but is registered and insured comes with a metal roll cage kit that u will have to weld up and install
A bunch of other parts like engine stuff. The transfer case has also been recently built with almost no miles since it was rebuilt. It had a dented windshield frame which I replaced. But needs to be color matched. I have the top sides but are bent up feom when it was rolled. I also have rear sill and rear quarter panel replacement metal pieces to replace the rusty areas. I am asking $8000 for it.

have some 80 axles for sale make me an offer.

82 short bed first gen Toyota $1000
(Ryan has dibs

old man emu for first gen Toyota less than 300 miles on it $1300 (Ryan has dibs on these)

33 BFG all terrains 33x11.50x15 mounted and balanced on first gen Toyota truck rims. Fairly new tires, more than half life on them. $500 (Ryan has dibs on these)

If you really are not interested. Please don’t waste my time. I am super busy which is why I am getting rid of some of my projects. Hit me up if you are interested. I will leave this add here for a week and then move it to other places if the club is not interested.
@IcutYourCruiser

axles

(Ryan has dibs

old man emu for first gen Toyota less than 300 miles on it $1300 (Ryan has dibs on these)

33 BFG all terrains 33x11.50x15 mounted and balanced on first gen Toyota truck rims. Fairly new tires, more than half life on them. $500 (Ryan has dibs on these)

(Ryan has dibs

33-11.50? Is this correct? If they are 33 10.50 I’d take them off you.

......have some 80 axles for sale make me an offer.

Del... one of those axles doesn't happen to be a rear housing with diff lock? Don't need a working locker, just keeping an eye out for a *better* housing.

(Ryan has dibs

80 axles full float? I don’t need 3rd members

Rear 80 axle is full float, non locked complete axle. Came out of a 97 lx450. Buddy and I pulled it from a pick and pull. I will need no less than $450 for it.
(SOLD) The 80 front axle was pulled from same vehicle. It is not locked, It is missing the inner axle shafts. Complete other wise.

both in perfect shape. Zero rust.

I will post up photos of the 40s in a bit. I have a bunch of photos of the white 40 in my profile photos.

Last edited:
33-11.50? Is this correct? If they are 33 10.50 I’d take them off you.
(SOLD) Actually. I think your right. They actually might be 10.50.
but there is already a few guys ahead of you that are interested in them.

Last edited:
(4) Goodyear AT Kevlar tires - 265/70/16

These only have about 2k miles (all highway) on them and are in excellent condition, ride great and are like new. They are the factory AT tire for the Toyota TRD. I simply want to replace them with white letter MT’s is the only reason for selling. I will take $315 for all 4. (Wheels are NOT included). Thanks!
F4CE72F8-43F8-4251-964F-2D13C5EA2DBB.jpeg

I have a working Bellevue winch that someone had claimed dibs on about a year ago. Cant remember who... sorry. If it was you, send me a note. Otherwise I’m going to offer it to the next person that wants it for what I paid - $500

Just came across a very impulse but amazing buy lol, Need some parts for 84-85 solid axle toyoa stuff.
-Toyota Solid Axle High-Steer
-Lift Springs/Shackles
-Front Axle Rebuild
-IFS Steering Box Mount
any other parts might interest me.

Looking for a Jack handle for a 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom