Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone needs a daily, my mom is selling her 2014 BMW 328d xDrive M-sport. Yes, it's a diesel and it has ~121,500 miles on it and has all of the goodies. We've owned it since 2016 and ~30k miles. Asking $14,750. I have it at my house currently to sell so it's local. Title in hand.
Price drop to $14,000.

BTW: I broke the 1000pg mark!

If you still have this stuff when I have time to get over there, I might do it. It's very tempting to sell my locked 80 axles, Longfields, and Hellfires and put the tons under Hatchet.
Dibs on the lockers

Reactions: AJR
Hey all - anyone have front speaker grilles laying around? in oak for an FZJ80L. Thanks

I have two from an LX450. They have the brown surround with black metal mesh.

@hadacol

here's what I have. The two Lx ones are actually brown metal mesh and the one Landcruiser is all plastic.
7D3FE786-70A1-414E-872C-45930978F542.jpeg

Rims.jpg

16x8 Steel Rims (2.5" BS) - $200 for the set

TV.jpg

42" Panasonic Plasma TV - $50 - Works fine. Just went to a bigger TV.

Speakers.jpg

25 year-old Sharp speakers. Free to a good home, or else they end up at the dump.

That site has lots of fools...... lol

Sooner or later cruisers on dirt in the US will be rarer than hens teeth.

Let’s sweeten this deal...

For 1350 you can get the tons AND the 80 series front axle PLUS the chance to pilfer through my storage unit for those HF parts!

But...you can pilfer whenever...just trying to enable the deal :hillbilly:
Put the stock mounting tabs from the 80 series axle on to the D60 and im interested;)

Looking for FZJ80:

- spare tire replacement tool kit and jack.

AND

- original spare tire carrier hardware

OR

- rear bumper/ spare tire swing out

Here are two photos showing the differences in footman loops. The shorter one is what is on the OEM tailgate I have. They both are the same width. I assume the taller one is for the sides of the tub. I now need one (1) of the shorter ones

FJ40 Footman Loop Differences #1.jpg

FJ40 Footman Loop Differences #2.jpg

I need one of these mounting tabs. They are used to mount the bezel on late model 40s and to mount the ambulance door wiring cover on late 80-83 models. If I have to buy a trashed bib that has them I will. Thanks

FJ40 Amby door wiring cover tab.jpeg

I need one of these mounting tabs. They are used to mount the bezel on late model 40s and to mount the ambulance door wiring cover on late 80-83 models. If I have to buy a trashed bib that has them I will. Thanks

View attachment 2597875
I have a trashed bib I was going to make into wall art , but if someone can use it ,that's better .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom