Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling some parts that are still good

Bench Seat, (No rips just needs some cleaning): $40

IFS Front Skid Plate, (Surface rust no holes): $30

Hood, (Clear coat is faded and little rust): $45

All of interior Vent tubes: $20

Complete Dash (No cracks) and Speedometer Cluster All lights work and functions (168,652 on the dot): $100

Center Dash (no cracks) $40

Front Grill (No cracks in the light or plastic): $75

Both Driver and Passenger Door (Passenger has rust above the window, Other then that they are in fair to good condition w/ keys for both and have skins in good shape w/ glass) $150 for the pair

Glove Box: $20

Wiper Blade Arms, Motor, And linkage. All worked when pulled : $100

Visors: $10 for the pair

Complete Blower Motor: $15

Both Complete Seat-belt good condition: $50

Clutch Brake Pedal Assembly Bracket: $45

Stock Radio (AM/FM/CASSETTE/CD): $10

Lower Fender Liner: $15

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0635.jpg
IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0631.jpg

All parts are OBO, PM for interest in pictures

Selling some parts that are still good

Bench Seat, (No rips just needs some cleaning): $40

IFS Front Skid Plate, (Surface rust no holes): $30

Hood, (Clear coat is faded and little rust): $45

All of interior Vent tubes: $20

Complete Dash (No cracks) and Speedometer Cluster All lights work and functions (168,652 on the dot): $100

Center Dash (no cracks) $40

Front Grill (No cracks in the light or plastic): $75

Both Driver and Passenger Door (Passenger has rust above the window, Other then that they are in fair to good condition w/ keys for both and have skins in good shape w/ glass) $150 for the pair

Glove Box: $20

Wiper Blade Arms, Motor, And linkage. All worked when pulled : $100

Visors: $10 for the pair

Complete Blower Motor: $15

Both Complete Seat-belt good condition: $50

Clutch Brake Pedal Assembly Bracket: $45

Stock Radio (AM/FM/CASSETTE/CD): $10

Lower Fender Liner: $15

View attachment 1617543
View attachment 1617548 View attachment 1617552 View attachment 1617553 View attachment 1617556

All parts are OBO, PM for interest in pictures

I'm sure you are going to / may have already done so but be sure to post these on nc4x4 too.

5 LX470 OEM wheels 18”x8” 5x150 from my 2003. Good shape. Located in Charlotte. $500 obo.

4 have 285/65r18 Nitto Terra Grapplers on them, 5th is the spare w/ dunlop. Tires have some tread left and just passed inspection but should be replaced soon as they were originally installed 2011.

If interest happy to snap individual pics etc.

2E656C1B-3C40-44ED-B7BA-F459D99289F0.jpeg

Folks, the time has come to move the BJ74, so it's for sale. I'll update here with some additional info later, but this truck is one of the cleanest BJ74s in the states.

I am going to list it here for ONSC for a few weeks before I go the dreaded C-list / ebay route.

Sooo ... a little bit about the truck.

• 1987 Model BJ74 (12/86 build date) RHD
  • 115,000 kms (71,500 miles)
  • 13BT / auto trans
  • snorkle
  • factory PTO winch in ARB front bumper
  • ARB lockers in both axles
  • OME lift
  • 33x10.5 BFG KM2s (4 w/ ~60-75% tread, one new)
  • ARB roof rack (not installed)
  • Trail Tailor rear bumper with tire carrier, can carrier, hi-lift mount, worklight mount, and antenna mount
  • Boost, EGT, Trans temp gauges (VDO)
  • 24V to 12V converter
  • solar panel battery trickle charger
  • suspension seats
  • zero rust
  • Injectors and pump rebuilt 2.5 years ago prior to my purchase
  • Factory AC with new compressor (also 2.5 years old)
  • Truck-lite LED headlamps (stock ones will come with the truck)
  • Batteries are ~12 months old.

This truck is well documented on MUD both by me and the prior owner @Gun Runner 5. Paint and interior is original with the exception of a repaint on the hood and left front fender

There is a lot more to discuss as it will come with a decent selection of consumables and a few spares. At the moment, the truck needs nothing except it is due for an oil change.

ONSC price is $26K ... it'll be listed higher on Clist ...

Selling because I have my eye on another and being unemployed, this one has to go first ... if you have interest, PM me.

View attachment 1611860 View attachment 1611866 View attachment 1611881 View attachment 1611882 View attachment 1611883

I like Sam's removable top :)

IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG

My uncle has a consulting company and he asked me to help him sell a vehicle. Its a 2006 ES330 with 185,xxx miles on it. Most service records available. I would rate both exterior and interior as fair. I haven't had a chance to detail it yet so I am not sure how bad some of the scratches are. Brakes shimmy when stopping but that's the only issue I know of. I am going to put it on craigslist for $4,800, will let it go to a member for $3,800. If anyone is interested let me know.
IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2495.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for an A/C Dryer mounting bracket for a 91- early 93 w/ an R12 system. It mounts by the battery and not behind the bumper.

Well my truck is officially sold and gone so I’m driving my 80 now. So it’s time to begin the upgrades and fixes. I’m buying the trail gear front bumper and sliders, and I was planning on the OME 2.5” lift and 35” tires. I was wondering if anyone has a used lift that they took off or acquired somehow. If not I’ll go new on the OME but I figured I’d ask.

I'd take a flooded 60 or 62 if the body was decent

I’m going to purchase a Trail Gear bumper bumper for my 80 and was wondering if there was any one local that can get Trail Gear products and avoid the shipping charge from Trail gears website or any other online retailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom