Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have an ABS module for a 95-97 80 series? I broke one of the ABS modules on the front axle.

Looks like this:
eba064e3b7c2dd716be5dbcde003e5d2.image.733x550.JPG

Last edited:
i might have one.

Did you try the pull-a-part 80 if its still there? Those are easy to break and hard not to.

@JohnVee swears by this stuff; says it looks good and gets better mpg. Win/win.
IMG_5063.JPG

Whoops, I posted twice.

@jfz80 Sadly that 80 left Pull-a-part s couple days before I got my 80. And I know it had that trim piece, I have a picture of it. Luck of the draw

I have one on my parts truck. I will try to pull it off without breaking it. I will let you know how it goes.

It has two nuts on the back. The top has a clip. Clip always breaks. Just my experience.
I have one on my parts truck. I will try to pull it off without breaking it. I will let you know how it goes.

I am starting to gather parts for the 350 swap in our 40. I know most people probably have adapters.....but installed in their rigs. But does anyone have an AA or Downey Chevy 350 to H42 adapter that they would sell? Otherwise I will just order an AA one online.

Although the need for more power is a given in the 40, and the F and 2F does have GM origins. I'm a bit of a purist, and turn my head or do the millenial "swipe left," when I see/read about a Cruiser that has had it done. Yes, John Vee, I know your 40 has had it done, but I won't hold it against you.
Just my $.02.

Although the need for more power is a given in the 40, and the F and 2F does have GM origins. I'm a bit of a purist, and turn my head or do the millenial "swipe left," when I see/read about a Cruiser that has had it done. Yes, John Vee, I know your 40 has had it done, but I won't hold it against you.
Just my $.02.

You may as well just start hating me now :)

For anybody who wants to remove the 80 side sliding window vent trim, here are some pics of the push-clip brackets. Make sure to notice the orientation of the brackets and the FIXED stud. I want to say that the two push-clips can be pushed out from inside the D-pillars while the trim piece is still attached to them.

TOP.
IMG_1921.jpg

MIDDLE:
IMG_1920.jpg

BOTTOM:
IMG_1919.jpg

It was raining cats and dogs yesterday afternoon. I will take a look at my parts lump tonight and see if I can remove the trim piece. It may be mangled already as the driver side is the side that got crushed in. I'll let you know @40LandCruising.

It was raining cats and dogs yesterday afternoon. I will take a look at my parts lump tonight and see if I can remove the trim piece. It may be mangled already as the driver side is the side that got crushed in. I'll let you know @40LandCruising.
Thank you!

@S4Cruiser turned me on to a Marks SBC to 4-speed adapter for sale on mud, which might be the way to go except I don’t have a 4-speed bell housing. Does anyone have a 4-speed bellhousing they’d sell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom