Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well my truck is officially sold and gone so I’m driving my 80 now. So it’s time to begin the upgrades and fixes. I’m buying the trail gear front bumper and sliders, and I was planning on the OME 2.5” lift and 35” tires. I was wondering if anyone has a used lift that they took off or acquired somehow. If not I’ll go new on the OME but I figured I’d ask.

I have some OME springs but I am unsure of the numbers off the top of my head. 2.5 inch.

I have some OME springs but I am unsure of the numbers off the top of my head. 2.5 inch.
Do you just have the springs or do you have shocks as well?

Well my truck is officially sold and gone so I’m driving my 80 now. So it’s time to begin the upgrades and fixes. I’m buying the trail gear front bumper and sliders, and I was planning on the OME 2.5” lift and 35” tires. I was wondering if anyone has a used lift that they took off or acquired somehow. If not I’ll go new on the OME but I figured I’d ask.

@fj40z

80 series wheel -- acorn style with heavy corrosion. $20 or trade for a shank style 80 wheel. Has a 265 mounted on it.

I need a glove box lock for 1982 60 series.......

no ,I called about them

Oh. Ok. The add says they are going with shorter ones. I got shorter new ones for them if they want to trade. Figured it was a club member. Just trying to help out.

View attachment 1617892 View attachment 1617893 View attachment 1617894
My uncle has a consulting company and he asked me to help him sell a vehicle. Its a 2006 ES330 with 185,xxx miles on it. Most service records available. I would rate both exterior and interior as fair. I haven't had a chance to detail it yet so I am not sure how bad some of the scratches are. Brakes shimmy when stopping but that's the only issue I know of. I am going to put it on craigslist for $4,800, will let it go to a member for $3,800. If anyone is interested let me know.
View attachment 1617895 View attachment 1617896

Hey man, I'm interested in it. I'm going to need something to drive while my 80 is at Trollhole's. Please PM me with your phone #. Thanks!

Five 17" FJC steel wheels
I had these for my old mud tires but my new tires didn't grip them well so I put the new ones on the original alloy rims.
If anybody has a need make an offer, otherwise they will be at Trollhole's Swap meet in mid-July.
They need to be cleaned of some ancient Gulches concrete-mud.
Copied from the Upstate Cruisers forum.
BW

Anyone know of a good GX470-ish (or RX)vehicle around here? New addition on the way and the Volvo isn’t going to cut it. **excuses**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom