Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's me. I have 4 315/75r16 Kuhmo MTs with low tread I'm giving away. @AJR has claim to one and my stock stereo.

I can drop them off to someone in the Charlotte area if you figure out a mudship option.

@SFROMAN @JohnVee

Yeah I’m interested in 1. I won’t be in charlotte for a few months though. If you still have 1 by then I will hit you up.

Yeah I’m interested in 1. I won’t be in charlotte for a few months though. If you still have 1 by then I will hit you up.
I can store one for you if @Tuite isn't able to hold it that long. Or maybe can get it to @AJR in Pittsboro if it works out and that's any easier for you. Plenty of no-dollar options for this.

Nick - I'll take one if there are no sidewall cracks. Still looking for a KM2 but yours have got to be better than what I have.

SOLD.

I have a Hankook Dynapro MT 295/75/16 with under 2000 miles that needs a new home. It's too small to be a comfortable spare for 315's, but look at the chart and see if the 1.8% difference from a 285 would bother anybody. I know lots of us have 285's. The 295 fits in the 80 spare location; it's probably the largest that actually will. Price is right at FREE.

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 11.59.06 AM.png

Last edited:
I can store one for you if @Tuite isn't able to hold it that long. Or maybe can get it to @AJR in Pittsboro if it works out and that's any easier for you. Plenty of no-dollar options for this.

Nick - I'll take one if there are no sidewall cracks. Still looking for a KM2 but yours have got to be better than what I have.

Yeah I’m in no hurry. If you can send it this way for me at some point. Cool. If not I will be back in charlotte in a few months.

Thanks.

Folks, the time has come to move the BJ74, so it's for sale. I'll update here with some additional info later, but this truck is one of the cleanest BJ74s in the states.

I am going to list it here for ONSC for a few weeks before I go the dreaded C-list / ebay route.

Sooo ... a little bit about the truck.

• 1987 Model BJ74 (12/86 build date) RHD
  • 115,000 kms (71,500 miles)
  • 13BT / auto trans
  • snorkle
  • factory PTO winch in ARB front bumper
  • ARB lockers in both axles
  • OME lift
  • 33x10.5 BFG KM2s (4 w/ ~60-75% tread, one new)
  • ARB roof rack (not installed)
  • Trail Tailor rear bumper with tire carrier, can carrier, hi-lift mount, worklight mount, and antenna mount
  • Boost, EGT, Trans temp gauges (VDO)
  • 24V to 12V converter
  • solar panel battery trickle charger
  • suspension seats
  • zero rust
  • Injectors and pump rebuilt 2.5 years ago prior to my purchase
  • Factory AC with new compressor (also 2.5 years old)
  • Truck-lite LED headlamps (stock ones will come with the truck)
  • Batteries are ~12 months old.

This truck is well documented on MUD both by me and the prior owner @Gun Runner 5. Paint and interior is original with the exception of a repaint on the hood and left front fender

There is a lot more to discuss as it will come with a decent selection of consumables and a few spares. At the moment, the truck needs nothing except it is due for an oil change.

ONSC price is $26K ... it'll be listed higher on Clist ...

Selling because I have my eye on another and being unemployed, this one has to go first ... if you have interest, PM me.

P9221077.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_5454.JPG
IMG_5489 (1).JPG
IMG_0400.jpg

WTB 80 series front 3rd member or axle, prefer open diff.

Sidewalls are good. I don't have any pictures but they are stored on the side of my house if you want to stop by to take a look. I can store the others at my place for a couple months until our house goes on the market sometime this spring.

Anyone know what this is?
Replacement bulb help

It's obviously aftermarket, and it's bright. But this one doesn't work.

The PO hardwired the lights into the interior fuse panel.

I have a Hankook Dynapro MT 295/75/16 with under 2000 miles that needs a new home. It's too small to be a comfortable spare for 315's, but look at the chart and see if the 1.8% difference from a 285 would bother anybody. I know lots of us have 285's. The 295 fits in the 80 spare location; it's probably the largest that actually will. Price is right at FREE.

View attachment 1611857

@JohnVee ill take that spare if you still have it.

A0F11AB9-C23B-4E07-ACF4-C371FCB93C26.jpeg

Does anyone have a pair of these brackets? They are the brackets that mount on a 40’s windshield that the big knob screws into.

Sold on eBay within an hour of listing.

And now for something different : Lego Statue Of Liberty #3450.

This is one of the most difficult Lego sets around. 2,882 pieces and 99% of them are green. It ends up being almost 3' tall. Comes with the box and instructions.

Retailed for $300 back in 2000 and now selling for $1,000+ on eBay and bricklink.

I'm listing on eBay soon, but ONSC can have it for $500.

lego3450a1.JPG

IMG_20180115_184317.jpg

IMG_20180115_184308.jpg

Last edited:
Trollhole Trail Cover I bought this last year at the Relic Run when all I had was the bikini top and before I had the hard top finished. It will fit a FJ40 with a roll bar and will keep out the weather and dust. The only difference in what I have and the photo, I made some relief cuts so the cover would fit around my mirrors. I have $250 in it and will take $225 plus the ride.

DSCN0383.JPG

Trollhole Trail Cover I bought this last year at the Relic Run when all I had was the bikini top and before I had the hard top finished. It will fit a FJ40 with a roll bar and will keep out the weather and dust. The only difference in what I have and the photo, I made some relief cuts so the cover would fit around my mirrors. I have $250 in it and will take $225 plus the ride.

View attachment 1612689

Does it fit with a family cage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom