Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Win a ICON

Win a ICON
That's a nice truck right there.

Win a ICON
I feel like there are a ton of these truck plus money promos on social media. Are these advertisers really selling enough product to make these promos profitable??? You need to sell a lot of product to see any money after throwing in A $150k prize

theres one on insta for a 1970s Porsche that keeps popping up on my feed.

Up for sale is a gently used (100 miles) dobinsons front variable 2” springs for 80 series. Model number is C59-222V. Normally $220 shipped. Looking to get $150. Great for putting together your own kit.

Also have a pair of dobinsons 30mm spacers (dame mileage). $40 for TWO. Normally goes for $37 EACH.

Located in Ellicott City MD.

I feel like there are a ton of these truck plus money promos on social media. Are these advertisers really selling enough product to make these promos profitable??? You need to sell a lot of product to see any money after throwing in A $150k prize

theres one on insta for a 1970s Porsche that keeps popping up on my feed.

I’ve been wondering this as well. They must be selling enough tickets but there are other factors too:

-Omaze has raised at least $12 million in venture capital funding. That’s not a ton but other than the prizes it’s not capital intensive. They may be covering losses with investment $ in pursuit of future customers/contributors
-there is the philanthropic component so the vehicles may be donated fully or partially

also, maybe it isn’t all that many people that are needed. For the Icon FJ contest, lets say they are $400k all in (the vehicle and cash price, expenses/ads, and the charity contribution). That’s assuming Jonathon Ward didn’t donate the truck or gave it to them for a low price. If the average contribution is $50 then that’s 8,000 people.

That’s sounds like a lot of people but maybe it isn’t given the reach of social media. Maybe a $50 average contribution is low too? Idk though. Kind of wish I thought of the idea though lol.

Last edited:
I have this free to a good home...

Is for a Quadratec 9k winch.

20200805_143401.jpg

Looking for OE 16" wheels from 100 series. Preferably a set of 5.

Do not need tires. Thx.

Looking for a locker for an 8” Toyota diff. Factory elocker would be preferable, but a Lock right or similar would be fine.

Looking for a locker for an 8” Toyota diff. Factory elocker would be preferable, but a Lock right or similar would be fine.
I've got an 80 series front axle with factory locker, the axle is bent, but I think the diff is good. A couple people have expressed interest, but nobody has followed through on coming to get it.

Last edited:
I've got an 80 series front axle with factory locker, the axle is bent, but I think the diff is good. A couple people have expressed interest, but nobody has followed through on coming to get it.

dang! Wish I’d have known that! I actually already put a down payment on a front high pinion Elocker. At this point I just want something for the rear. Thanks for letting me know though. Shouldn’t be too hard to get rid of.

Looking for OE 16" wheels from 100 series. Preferably a set of 5.

Do not need tires. Thx.
I have 4 18" if you change your mind... I need to clear out the garage and I'm a motivated seller. :)

I have 4 18" if you change your mind... I need to clear out the garage and I'm a motivated seller. :)

I'm pretty sure the set of 16" winter tires that are sitting in my garage won't work on your 18s.

;)

@ace10 @rrc swb

I think we might be able to work something out. I have five 16" 2000 LX470 rims in storage but have aftermarket 18’s on it now that I’d like to replace with other 18's. I’ll PM y’all later tonight when I have more time.

8/11/2020 EDIT: I've not been able to find them. Still looking. I PM'd you both about that.

Last edited:
@ace10 @rrc swb

I think we might be able to work something out. I have five 2000 LX470 rims In storage but have aftermarket 18’s on it now that I’d like to replace. I’ll PM y’all later tonight when I have more time.
Sure thing... Let me know your plan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom