Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm pretty sure the set of 16" winter tires that are sitting in my garage won't work on your 18s.

;)
Yeah! That won't work. ;)

For Sale:

I have some CCOT Front Seat Covers for Late Model FJ40. New in the box never installed. Have the hog rings as well.

I thought I'd give the local folks a shot before I went through the hassle of returning.

On the website they are $320 ...willing to let them go for $220 to save me the hassle.

For Sale: 2000 4Runner Sport Edition (hood scoop) Millennium Silver with 187,000 miles - Sold As-Is asking $3200 for CLCC Members

Good Daily Driver with some TLC or Start for a Trails Truck. I would keep this if I had room to store/work on it and time to give it some TLC and did not have another truck build and house renovations in the works.

3.4L V6 engine and 5 speed automatic Transmission
Part time 4 Wheel Drive
Sport Package with electric Moon/Sliding sun roof
Auto windows and door locks
Towing package with 2" Receiver style hitch

The Good
- Body is in excellent shape with little to no rust (really, the truck looks good and the body is in great shape); no accidents
- Engine runs strong with no codes, overheating or charging problems
- 4WD and Low Range Works well
- Brakes work well and pads still have decent life yet to go
- AC blows cold
- Stereo Sounds Good
- 2.5" Sonoran Steel Lift rides better than stock
- BFG A/T Tires have tread and don't wobble or whine
- New battery

The Bad
- Driver seat has worn upholstery on seat back, but new seat covers for front and back seats are included (not installed)
- Alloy wheels need some cleaning and touchup
- Steering rack has a slow leak
- Valve Cover leak
- Rear pinion leak
- Exhaust leak at back of muffler (will have to be fixed to pass inspection)
- Typical rust in the rear on the axle housing and some parts of the frame

PM if interested and I can provide more pics or arrange to meet you.

DSC_1205.JPG

Hail Mary pass... In Hinckley, MN

Does anyone have a friend that can help me with this?

For Sale:

I have some CCOT Front Seat Covers for Late Model FJ40. New in the box never installed. Have the hog rings as well.

I thought I'd give the local folks a shot before I went through the hassle of returning.

On the website they are $320 ...willing to let them go for $220 to save me the hassle.

Good deal right here! Wish they were the early covers.

For Sale:

What’s considered “late” and what color are they?

GONE

FREE TO GOOD HOME

3rd row jump seats from my "new" 2004 100.

Interior is Ivory / LA00.

Seat surfaces are "A" condition. Backs and bottoms are "B+"
Floor fillers are not included.

I'm in Western Loudoun.

20200815_122059.jpg
20200815_122144.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a set of crossbars that would work on the FJ60/62 roof rails? Don’t need a crazy capacity (just enough for a roof box and a few surfboards). Would love a lead on anything local if you’ve got it.

I've got a pair of square bar Thules with gutter mount feet. They fit my 80 so I'm sure they'll fit your 62. $100. LMK.

Anyone have some fj60 wheels? A buddy just picked up an hj60 and would like to replace what’s there.

Thinning the herd - Matt is selling the unlocked '97 80 that Austin was driving before he bought Felix's beater.

Better price to Mud members than what's shown in the FB ad.

Last edited:
@ace10

I have a set of 5 '02 LX wheels. PM me if you want me to take some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom